Looking for an addon that allows you to save and reapply dye combinations for gear, outfits and mounts

Tinker.6924

Kind of like we can save builds and gear templates, but save the combinations of dye colors we select on our gear, outfits and mounts and help us reapply them as well.

Sometimes I just a "Bad Mo Fo" outfit with a specific dyes, but then I would like to easily switch to my playful cutesy look with different dyes, but then back to "Bad Mo Fo" with the "bad mo fo dyes".

Is there anything that can do that?

And if Anet is reading this... this is one of those "shut up and take my money" moments.  I would pay for this functionality.  Seriously

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Plus from me for the feature like this. With a game that focuses on fashion so much, I am surprised it's not a thing already as some gem store QOL. Pure money for ANet. Pure enjoyement for players. At least they could give us more equipment templates slots. I would smash that buy gems button till my mouse would explode.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Tinker.6924 said:

Kind of like we can save builds and gear templates, but save the combinations of dye colors we select on our gear, outfits and mounts and help us reapply them as well.

Sometimes I just a "Bad Mo Fo" outfit with a specific dyes, but then I would like to easily switch to my playful cutesy look with different dyes, but then back to "Bad Mo Fo" with the "bad mo fo dyes".

Is there anything that can do that?

And if Anet is reading this... this is one of those "shut up and take my money" moments.  I would pay for this functionality.  Seriously

Yes.  Use equipment templates.  Start throwing your money at Anet.