I am sacrificing myself to the volcano/the cleansing nuke.

Azure The Heartless.3261

Whichever dev I sent on this quest to disassemble warrior, I humbly apologize~

I am hanging up my axe and vow to never obliterate another undercover anet employee, you may now treat the class properly (In PvP/WvW. PvE I guess is fine? Idk.) 

Thanks,

-Valkyrie

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
*calmly picks up Mace*
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Whichever dev I sent on this quest to disassemble warrior, I humbly apologize~

I am hanging up my axe and vow to never obliterate another undercover anet employee, you may now treat the class properly (In PvP/WvW. PvE I guess is fine? Idk.) 

Thanks,

-Valkyrie

Put. That. Mace. Down.

You'll get skullgrinder nerfed next.

• Haha 5

The pretty kitty gets to kill as she pleases.

Anet devs in PvP just need to get better and stop dying to Guardian NPCs (This is a joke, don't spit out your Dasani okay).

It would be hilarious if during a balance stream, Roy or CMC came out and said, "You know what I got wrecked by a Berserker the other day, and this is not okay, so lets just nerf Arc Divider again." I wouldn't be mad, okay a little mad, but it would make sense at least.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

^. It's also Yalkyrie bro. The best warrior player I've ever seen and played against. Watching this white charr play the game makes me believe that warrior has 0 bad match ups in the right hands, cause of how well executed all their fights are. I don't think there's a single interaction that they haven't mapped out.

As for useful threads? Lets be fair. The only threads are the two at the top with Anet devs actively watching them. The rest of these are never getting any dev attention. (Mine included) All the threads about one of the two remaining titular Bladesworn playstyles being gutted by the Unyielding Dragon change to PvP/WvW are going to change nothing. All the threads about improving old weapons & utilities are typed straight into the void. The only threads on the warrior side of this forum that are worth anything are the funny and helping beginner warrior players ones.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Jzaku.9765 said:

What the kitten is this thread even about. Why are you like, unironically pushing a more useful thread off page 1 for this blogpost. 

Useful? 

This entire part of the forum is like 10 dudes sharing their hopes and dreams everyday. 

Also hugs. Lots of hugs. 

Given the history of Warrior balance, there is alot of trauma to get over. 

Edited by DanAlcedo.3281
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Useful? 

This entire part of the forum is like 10 dudes sharing their hopes and dreams everyday. 

Also hugs. Lots of hugs. 

XD What's good Dan?! Nice to see you again today brother!

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, someguy.4107 said:

That's rough :E 

What's on the menu this morning? Egg & potato combo? Maybe sausage?

Hotel breakfast. 

So, meh bread with meh cheese and some okish Marmelade. 

Atleast im not paying for that. They charge my company freaking 18 euros for that. 

I could eat for like 4 days for that money. 

Edited by DanAlcedo.3281
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Put. That. Mace. Down.

You'll get skullgrinder nerfed next.

*makes eye contact with, begrudgingly puts mace back down* 

Another time then, mace, my forbidden love~

12 hours ago, Jzaku.9765 said:

What the kitten is this thread even about. Why are you like, unironically pushing a more useful thread off page 1 for this blogpost. 

Memes are good for the soul~

If balance affecting devs read any of this not only would I be banned for snark I would be much more careful with the space. CmC is not watching (or perhaps watching too closely). War is barely fun (in pvp. in pvp.), let us have some fun in the appropriate subforum, no? 

10 hours ago, someguy.4107 said:

^. It's also Yalkyrie bro. The best warrior player I've ever seen and played against. Watching this white charr play the game makes me believe that warrior has 0 bad match ups in the right hands, cause of how well executed all their fights are. I don't think there's a single interaction that they haven't mapped out.

jfc I don't deserve that, I get my kitten handed to me constantly. I am immensely flattered though (and now have crippling stage fright thanks)

10 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Useful? 

The irony is like 90% of that would be beneficial if implemented in balance

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Useful? 

Also hugs. Lots of hugs. 

Can confirm.

I lurk these forums several times a week just to check-in on the same handful of people wistfully pining for the future of warrior in the 128th reiteration of the same couple of threads.

Stay healthy friends.

• Thanks 1

On 12/5/2023 at 8:59 PM, Arewn.2368 said:

Can confirm.

I lurk these forums several times a week just to check-in on the same handful of people wistfully pining for the future of warrior in the 128th reiteration of the same couple of threads.

Stay healthy friends.

May your day be sunny. 

Your meals tasty. 

And your Hammer a bringer of doom.