The balance is...

Sahne.6950

2 hours ago, Kuma.1503 said:

Dont forget conjure earth shield, mag aura, shocking aura, swirling winds, magnetic wave, 2 instant cast aoe blinds with 180 degree targeting...

Ele is fine. If an ape like me can play it, anyone can. Just read your tooltips lol. 

I always find interesting when people try to draw attention to themselves in this way. Im never quite sure what the motive is, aside from the obvious. Is it some kind of flex?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, choovanski.5462 said:

why are people pretending ele is bad?

cata was in the December AT finals, and guess what condi zerk wasn't. I mean yeah it was played in the AT, it's a good build- but cata was played too. why are people acting like it's bad. go whine about firebrand or core engi being bad smh

🙃

You can just ask for attention, no need for strawmen.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, Flowki.7194 said:

I always find interesting when people try to draw attention to themselves in this way. Im never quite sure what the motive is, aside from the obvious. Is it some kind of flex?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-deprecation

To bring things back on topic~

The point here is to dismantle the claim that only the top 1-10% of ele players can succeed on the spec while injecting a bit of humor at my own expense.  

Catalyst is very adept at chaining defensives when under pressure by utilizing superspeed, blocks, invulns, swiftness, mag aura, shocking aura, ect. to keep themselves safe. When it comes to blanking projectile pressure, ele is the best class. Half the challenge is simply knowing these tools exist in the first place. 

Affording them more concessions because of their perceived difficulty would be ridiculous. If bad catalysts weren't punished for not pressing any of their 15 or so defensive cooldowns, any half-decent one would be an unkillable god. 

Edited by Kuma.1503
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Kuma.1503 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-deprecation

To bring things back on topic~

The point here is to dismantle the claim that only the top 1-10% of ele players can succeed on the spec while injecting a bit of humor at my own expense.  

Catalyst is very adept at chaining defensives when under pressure by utilizing superspeed, blocks, invulns, swiftness, mag aura, shocking aura, ect. to keep themselves safe. When it comes to blanking projectile pressure, ele is the best class. Half the challenge is simply knowing these tools exist in the first place. 

Affording them more concessions because of their perceived difficulty would be ridiculous. If bad catalysts weren't punished for not pressing any of their 15 or so defensive cooldowns, any half-decent one would be an unkillable god. 

You are arguing a point that was never made. I never said the skill floor of ele should be lowered (aside from a slight hp buff). The only thing I ever argued for was more specs to have a higher skill floor OR have a key weakness that can send them back to spawn for making a huge error. Virt with instant access to invuln, warrior rewarded with 0 0 0 immune for eating your stun and then being able to attack while immune, those are the kind of things that need adressed. I already suggested a way to do it with warrior, untie immune from stun break, make it a seperate ability so that the warrior has to conciously choose to use it. Bad warriors who just break a stun and then don't mitagate, no longer have an unconcious 0 0 0. Virt needs that same treatment, so that such specs are not exempt from being primaried becuase they have foolproof burst mitigation. Its bad enough they can still attack while immune, while also having very simple dps mechanics.

Rev dome is also a solid range counter, and rev support has a lot of other utility, but that doesnt mean im going to start claiming rev support is easy.

Edited by Flowki.7194
  • Like 1
  • Confused 4

Just finished a fun game. Zerkers on both teams, lots of condi bomb. Mirage on enemy team, more cake mode condi. An enemy core thief, yet more cake mode condi bomb. Then the front loaded King of facetank, that never lets go of W while smashing dps keys until it, or you die (did you guess willbeneder?). 

The balance is.... questionable?

Edited by Flowki.7194
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1