Flame Expulsion Core Ele next MAT champion?

10 minutes ago, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

See! I told u, it's God tier broken. U didn't hear this from me but a guy told a guy who was a cousin of a guy's brothers freind that he saw a combustion core ele take out a whole enemy zerg and their lord at the same time solo in EB........with no weapons equipped. 

It's true, I was there... Or at least, my friend was there... He told me his brother was there or a friend of his uncle or something. Anyway it definitely happend.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

This is so getting nerfed.

What made that Holo decide to kitten themselves and eat a Phoenix, Detonate Fire Aura, Arcane Blast, Arcane Shield... Is beyond me.

They legit trolled themselves facing away while they had their block up, smh my head...

Flame Expulsion didn't even land yet... Maaaaan. I did 12k + multiple 3-4k crits yesterday with perfect conditions on my Phoenix -> Air -> Air Glyph combo. Was smexy.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Psst. 

Feel like doing a couple matches sometime soon? :3 I have some leave to spend so I'm free through the day and I'd like to not give pvp more of my time. 

HECK YEAH! i defo wanna do that!  its 8 in the morning here.... and i am on my first coffe..  BUT LETS GO.

my wifey is baking cookies today so i will have some spare time too.

Hit me up in /w or here...

Edited by Sahne.6950