Teleport in my back, skill fail

Hey guys,

Do you know if there is a way to tell my character to turn back when i am casting a skill, and a thief for instance teleport in my back before the skill finishes casting, and so my skill is canceled?

My character target the opponent when i first start casting, but can i do the same when it finish its casting?

Thanks 🙂

I think you mean "steal" Thief's have a skill called Steal and it will interrupt any skills you are casting. There are more mechanic details but  you can read up on it on the wiki or roll a thief and play with it in the pvp lobby at max level to test its skills and profession mechanics. 

4 hours ago, Melancholy Forever.3965 said:

yes i want my character to turn around, but automatically because the thief teleports behind me while im channeling a skill at the end of the channel, which cancels it when it finishes casting because the target is not in sight. I guess it doesnt exist 😞

for some skills standing still works for your character to track the target to a greater angle like rangers rapid fire for example, but that might be canceled by dodging through you.

If you just remove your finger from your right click (camera rotate) your char will auto turn. Like you are about to use your virtuoso F1, if you dont click on right button of your mouse, your char will turn on your enemy. At least that works for me but i am also using left click free rotate. Dunno if those two settings are related.

21 hours ago, Chrome.9841 said:

If you just remove your finger from your right click (camera rotate) your char will auto turn. Like you are about to use your virtuoso F1, if you dont click on right button of your mouse, your char will turn on your enemy. At least that works for me but i am also using left click free rotate. Dunno if those two settings are related.

Edit: ^ what he said 🤣

If you're channeling a skill and the thief cancels it by moving behind you only, not by using steal, it's probably because you're holding the right mouse button down which forces your character to face the direction the camera is pointing. As the thief moves around your character stays facing one direction and the skill fails. If you release that right mouse button while channelling, then hold it again afterwards to recenter the camera, your character should turn to face the thief as he moves behind you while maintaining the channel.