Firebrand

Hi guys really need help on my firebrand. Im a month old player here, still confuse on alot of things. So i use the 80 insta pot to lv my guardian, and practicing using him on pvp. Its been great.But im now so use to using rune of the lynx for that 25% movement speed, and when i take him to fractal my movement so sluggish i cant even evade simple attack. Im moving so slow and cant keep up with my team.Im using speed rune now, but im loosing lots of dps not using balthazar for my condi fb.How do i fix this?

I think that using a insta 80 thingy on your first character is bad cause yo don't get to learn the game properly. Specially cause you often also have no idea what the difference between things are.

Your gear, stats, runes, etc. Are very different in PvP and also added through a different mechanic. The PvE mechanic is something you missed cause you insta 80-ed. But it was also not needed to be able to do pvp cause in pvp you are insta 80 anyways.

The gear and the runes in PvE are fysical objects in your inventory. They need to be added to you by pressing 'H'. First off course gear and then you can apply runes and sigils to them. The rune of the lynx is not available in PvE (why I know what was going wrong).

In runes, you can still get the speedboost in PvE, but to be honest, the other stats of the set are meh.You should be as quick as the rest of your team. I do not know why you are seeing it as slower. It might be that you are not accustomed to PvE due to the boost. Even if you figure out this detail, I do recommend levelling another character the normal way and learning the game in the intended learning curve.

@mercury ranique.2170 said:I think that using a insta 80 thingy on your first character is bad cause yo don't get to learn the game properly. Specially cause you often also have no idea what the difference between things are.

Your gear, stats, runes, etc. Are very different in PvP and also added through a different mechanic. The PvE mechanic is something you missed cause you insta 80-ed. But it was also not needed to be able to do pvp cause in pvp you are insta 80 anyways.

The gear and the runes in PvE are fysical objects in your inventory. They need to be added to you by pressing 'H'. First off course gear and then you can apply runes and sigils to them. The rune of the lynx is not available in PvE (why I know what was going wrong).

In runes, you can still get the speedboost in PvE, but to be honest, the other stats of the set are meh.You should be as quick as the rest of your team. I do not know why you are seeing it as slower. It might be that you are not accustomed to PvE due to the boost. Even if you figure out this detail, I do recommend levelling another character the normal way and learning the game in the intended learning curve.

I use the boost so that i can have the raptor, to roam around the open world. And came from wow where all class have same movement speed. I did fall behind during fractal cause most people are walking faster than me. My first character is actually a thief, which i got to 40. I got use to thief awesome mobility, and i find it hard to adept to guardians movement. But i saw lots of guardian have great mobility in pve, and i wanted to know how?

Archived