RESOLVED I lost "Princes" from Lion's Arch Exterminator achievement

Hi all,

I mistakenly deleted Princes, the reward earned from Turl Sharptooth after completing  the Lion's Arch Exterminator achievement "The Great Karka Hunt." Does anyone know how to replace Princes?

Edited by Greylox.4875

4 hours ago, Greylox.4875 said:

I mistakenly deleted Princess, the reward earned from Turl Sharptooth after completing  the Lion's Arch Exterminator achievement "The Great Karka Hunt." Does anyone know how to replace Princess?

Perhaps support will be able to help you. Take a screenshot of the finished achievement in the Achievement Panel, with your character name visible, and explain what happened.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• Greylox.4875 changed the title to RESOLVED I lost "Princes" from Lion's Arch Exterminator achievement
  • 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Xodriac.6209 said:

Glad to know. I hope they'll add a lock/unlock feature for items in your inventory so that it can be avoided.

Better an npc where you can buy it back like it is with some other items.

For this one the dude that gave you the rifle for the karka quest.

• Like 1

We already have a system where one have to confirm through typing exactly name of item when we want delete it.

Why would we need a special NPC or anything else, if this system where used om this kind of item which is part of achievement and lock it down, so we can't by accident drag it out of inventory and that way delete items like this?

Portal scrolls, Gem Store items like Lounges passes etc shouldn't be as easy to delete as it is now by mistake.