Buff MMR to compensate for Mending CD nerf from Peak Performance

Hotride.2187

As the title goes. Its been half an year since the Peak Performance CD reduction removal, sustain through the strength traits is now notably worse - and it wasn't amazing to begin with. Buff MMR numbers to compensate this.

HPS went from ~400 to ~325 (assuming use on CD), so ~75 HPS is missing. Buffing MMR to something like 110 HP per might application is probably not too much, not too little. Assuming 3 stacks of might per second (which honestly is a lot of might output) that'd get the sustain to where it was.

It honestly makes me sad to play strength traits in conquest (and they weren't amazing before), in wvw I've given up on it as soon as the Peak Performance nerf dropped.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

Bump. Doing this would bring back strength spellbreakers also in pvp potentially, as right now defense is mandatory for warrior. 

There’s not enough survivability in strength. If blade got too strong then nerf the barrier again it’s no big deal. MMR feel too weak for a GM 

• Like 5

• 4 months later...

To be fair we are getting a bit more might from dodge roll trait.
As insignificant as it may seem, keep in mind MMR isn't just about heal but also endurance regen.
There's also that minor trait that grants endurance on landing a burst.

More might = more dodge rolls and more dodge rolls produce more might.
Not a redeeming feature but a small cushion to keep in mind.

• Confused 1

On 5/28/2024 at 1:51 PM, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

They should add back some of the might stacks they removed from skills in Feb2020 next. Specifically, Eviscerate and Decapitate.

I agree, reduced effect for PvP but would be a great way for pZerker to generate might mid combat.