Guardian and pistols, which e-spec?

Joxer.6024

Ok, so really loved the pistols on Guardian. Just looked fun, felt fun and was ranged and did big burns. But what do peeps see as the most effective espec to use them, FB or WB? I mean the burning is insane as Hizen showed in his vid and that was on WB. But will they work for FB is the spec just not built for that?

Just trying to think ahead and waste time til patch drops...lol.  😉

15 hours ago, GBEW.5947 said:

Main hand pistol replaces scepter on all condition guardian builds. Thats all. Offhand pistol is trash and should never be used over torch. 

P/T or P/Shield FB or Core tickles my fancy bone so much i giggle like a school girl. Even if its not gonna be meta i will go wvw with it.

• Like 2

On 1/14/2024 at 5:25 PM, Razi.6031 said:

Cele WB! (For wvw at least)

I'm thinking p/p | s/s

Start with pistols then port in and finish with swords.

This will be such a massive upgrade from scepter/torch. 

yea Im thinking the same. Rolled a "new" Guard just to relearn and refresh the class as I too am very excited and happy with the pistols! I reckon its one of the best weapon upgrades they did overall. Jury still out on Necro swords but I am liking the Blue Boy! Doing an open world FB and WB and both are rocking it.  😉

Edited by Joxer.6024

• 2 months later...
On 1/15/2024 at 5:27 AM, Palikka.8249 said:

P/T or P/Shield FB or Core tickles my fancy bone so much i giggle like a school girl. Even if its not gonna be meta i will go wvw with it.

Pistol/Shield just looks absolutely cool and I've been waiting for it to appear on a class that WASN'T Engineer for a long time! 
I'm not good at the game but It definitely feels like it pulls numbers for me playing FB in spvp.