Ectoplasm bugged in legendary weapon collection

There are these legendary weapon achievements which show the stuff you need to craft them and ectoplasm is shown as not done although when I click on it it takes me to a collection I have already completed. The rest of the items count towards the achievement when I acquire them, but ectoplasm is bugged.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, andreiblue.8231 said:

There are these legendary weapon achievements which show the stuff you need to craft them and ectoplasm is shown as not done although when I click on it it takes me to a collection I have already completed. The rest of the items count towards the achievement when I acquire them, but ectoplasm is bugged.

Right click add to collection

30 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

Right click add to collection

That doesnt work for what the OP is talking about.

It also doesn't work if you get one via salvaging a yellow level weapon . It doesnt work if you get one via the BLTC. I've sent a number of bug requests about this since SoTO came out.

What did work was dropping one via an achiement. It just happened one day on a new character that I was levelling. Cannot remember the actual achievment now but the reward was a Glob of ectoplasm. As soon as I obtained it I got the greyed out ecto in all of the Legendary achievements unlocked. 

Totally agree. It threw me completely since it just wouldn't unlock itself in the relevant collections by the normal means. As I've previously said I've bug reported it but the problem clearly is still there. The solution is quite simple, if you gain one by any means, salvage/purchase or drop then it should unlock.

Edited by Andy.5981

• 1 month later...