People in same guild with same selection is spread

This is obviously not fixed, do they expect every player wrongly matched to open a support ticket? Cause they will just be spamed. Could someone from anet confirm that they are aware that the issue is still a thing and that they are working on it?

Edited by Colin.4568

Still not fixed. Whoever had to manually select the team at the start still has the selected team instead of the correct one that should have been assigned from the Alliance. So now there is a lot more people with the incorrect team than before.

• Like 2

Looks like people first got assigned to servers they were in during the previous Beta?
Got a bit reshuffled during the next mini "reset" (thanks for trying to fix it on the go btw).
But still got 300+ people split across 3 different match-ups.
We just all want to be with the guilds that we set as our WvW ones please 🥺

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Balburdia.5829 said:

Still not fixed. Whoever had to manually select the team at the start still has the selected team instead of the correct one that should have been assigned from the Alliance. So now there is a lot more people with the incorrect team than before.

thats exactly my issue now too ...

its the next morning and the issue is fixed for me now.

Edited by Nyranea.6812

16 hours ago, antonhavre.6359 said:

It seems like an issue where multiple people that have selected the same guild doesn't get matched together in the WvW beta.
Hope it is temporary

it's even better, only yesterday the game kicked me out several times, every time I relog I was on a completely different server with completely different people. this is unplayable on any better level

• Confused 1

this happened  to me yesterday. Was ok to start with  the  right server etc. and border with my guildies and  then thrown out and when  I logged in again was matched  up in another server. When I tried to  find out why heard nothing? does this mean I will  have to stay in the server   i  did  not designate?

25 minutes ago, Xironeous.2706 said:

Pinging this topic. Maybe we keep speaking up they'll give us the respect of even acknowledging the issue exists. 

Very naive. Remember guys: this is the future of WvW.

Similar issue, set guild before the deadline, woke up to find that I was assigned incorrectly. Another person from this same guild was also assigned incorrectly to somewhere else. 😕

Where are y'all submitting tickets to? I submitted to Beta but no WvW option.