(Resolved) Known Issue with World Restructuring Beta Event

• ArenaNet Staff

We're aware of the issues with matchmaking on EU worlds in the world restructuring beta event. We're working to identify a fix and get it to you as soon as possible.

If you are still impacted by this issue and and did not post in this thread while it was open, please submit a support ticket so they can take care of you. 

If you have an open support ticket and we addressed the issue for you here, please remember to close out your ticket! Thanks again to all of you for your patience and for helping us get you moved to the correct teams!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 12

Guild represented: Totally Inept Tactical Squad [JUGS]
Guild  for WvW (stuck in pending, selected couple of days before reset today) : We Don't Run [META]

Most of guildies are now at Phoenix Dawn.
Now at: Thornwatch 

Goodluck finding the root of the cause. 

edit: Resolved suprisignly quickly. Good job! Looks like a global fix. Cheers!

Edited by Aribeth Windstrom.8705
typo
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

If Anet is thinking this last reset of servers few minutes ago worked out now... it didnt... managed to even a small guild to be split... we all represented and choose guild and first try it worked out...

maybe stop beta untill fixed? 

• Confused 2

• Rubi Bayer.8493 changed the title to (Resolved) Known Issue with World Restructuring Beta Event

New try by anet a couple of minutes ago, but it's still not working as intended. I just copy Aribeth's form.

Guild represented: Totally Inept Tactical Squad [JUGS]
Guild  for WvW (stuck in pending, selected couple of days before reset today) : We Don't Run [META]

Most of guildies are now at Seven Pines.
I'm at: Titan's Staircase

newest reshuffle failed

Guild represented: Alliance of Elona (AoE)
Guild  for WvW (selected couple of days before reset today) : AoE (Alliance of Elona)

Most of guildies were on Dragons Claw, now they are at Fortunes Door (Glückstor)
I'm still at: Dragons Claw

newest problem: WvW guild is now shown as "pending wvw guild" tho it was already fixed several days before

Edited by Arces.3849
forgot to add last line

1 hour ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

We're aware of the issues with matchmaking on EU worlds in the world restructuring beta event. We're working to identify a fix and get it to you as soon as possible.

UPDATE: This is resolved. If you are still impacted by this issue, please reach out to Customer Support.

and how long will that take?

but seriously, can we just stop this and go back to our normal servers?

• Confused 2

Just now, s secret.9648 said:

my main guild for wvw is [Gone] the first time i was in Dragon Claw team and after re-login, I'm in Greenths Door and none is my main also I played today after reset in 3 borders red blue red 😕

I just logged out, i cant take this kitten anymore, every time i trust in them they just mess everything up even worse.

They reset just split our alliance more than it was split

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Selected my guild like 2-3 weeks ago. When the beta started I wasn’t put into a team so I had to choose one. I picked Grenth‘s Door, since most of my guildmates were there. After the second reshuffle my guild got put into Titan‘s Staircase and I’m still stuck on Grenth‘s Door as the only person🥲

Current Team: Griffonfall
Expected Team: Stonefall
Selected WvW Guild Tag & Name: Mislead Peepos [MP]
I did select and set this guild "Set as WvW guild " like week ago .
When the beta started I wasn’t put into a team so I had to choose one. I picked 
Griffonfall since i saw guildies there and i thought that this is the correct one. But only some of us were there .
After the second reset my guild got put into Stonefall but I’m still stuck on Griffonfall