(Resolved) Known Issue with World Restructuring Beta Event

Region: EU (?)

Account: MOARPHISTIN.3170

Current Team:  Titan's Staircase

Expected Team: Moogooloo

WvW guild : Ordo Victorus [Os]

Note:  I live in NA (California) and have been since joining up in 2012.  I've also been on Sea of Sorrows the entire time.  I'm not sure why my account when I log into the Arenanet site says Europe unless I misclicked something a decade ago when originally making my account.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

We are still investigating why some of you are affected, but in the meantime we know you're in a frustrating situation. We want to remedy that for you as soon as possible, so we're going to do something a little unconventional. If you are still affected by this, please let me know the region (NA or EU) and team name you should be assigned to, and we will manually correct it.

Please log in first to confirm that you are still affected, as we have corrected this for quite a few people already.

Once you've been moved I'll drop a react on your post. After I do, relog or change maps and you should be where you're supposed to be. If you have a support ticket open, please close it once you have confirmed that your issue is corrected.

EU

Account: Risukasa.7648

Current: Fortune's Vale

Expected: Thornwatch

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

We are still investigating why some of you are affected, but in the meantime we know you're in a frustrating situation. We want to remedy that for you as soon as possible, so we're going to do something a little unconventional. If you are still affected by this, please let me know the region (NA or EU) and team name you should be assigned to, and we will manually correct it.

Please log in first to confirm that you are still affected, as we have corrected this for quite a few people already.

Once you've been moved I'll drop a react on your post. After I do, relog or change maps and you should be where you're supposed to be. If you have a support ticket open, please close it once you have confirmed that your issue is corrected.

Thank you, I would super appreciate this!

Region: NA
Account: (on this post)
Current Incorrect Team: Phoenix Dawn
Expected Team: Stonefall
Selected WvW Guild: [GONE] The Guildless Ones)

Time of Assignment: January 11, 2024 before 2:00 pm PST (deadline was January 11, 2024 11:59 pm PST)

Thank you so much again! 

EDIT: Thank youuuu I'm with my friends again TwT Much appreciated to the team for the help! ❤️ 

Edited by kageling.6523
Update (confirming resolved)
  • Like 1

Region: NA

ACC / Display Name: Lae.2948

Current Team : Skrittsburgh 

Expected Team: Pheonix Dawn 

Selected WvW Guild: "Its Not That Deep [CALM" 

Our whole guild has been effected - we will try to individually reply here, but here is the list if you could manually adjust: 

Eris Thea.2538
vilenugget.5830
Kisaki OCE.4173
Striker.5069
Lae.2948 (ME)
GARP.8453
electricapricot.4152
nebula.8423
juarez.6182
JarHead.2571
Almia Green.5894
fakealmia.6473