questions. anet are you capable?

so

i understood that Anet isn't capable of dividing in 15 teams the guilds.

it is the 8-9th beta and except one, always finished in team that had 3 guilds of 15-20 members and like really literally 5000 casuals (and when i say casuals i mean 5000 players of 4500 different guilds).

each of the other 2 teams had instead 6-7 guilds of 15-20 members and perma groups etc etc.

really anet, are you capable of dividing the guilds correctly?

otherwise i do not see the point of alliance etc.

i only see 1-2 weeks for 8-9 times of beta, it is really a BETA, and maybe event a beta.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3

Nah, they're probably dividing the guilds equally. Lot of the guilds are just filled with random rubble like morning crews, non voice pugs and PvE communities.

What you're seeing is alliances that are made from combination of several raiding guilds. Obviously if one alliance brings 5-7 guilds then that server is going to have more than an average server.

11 hours ago, funghetto.1584 said:

always finished in team that had 3 guilds of 15-20 members and like really literally 5000 casuals (and when i say casuals i mean 5000 players of 4500 different guilds).

each of the other 2 teams had instead 6-7 guilds of 15-20 members and perma groups etc etc.

Meanwhile everyone: “OMG 500 is way too many the cap must be lower!”

People always forget that WR is actually the same players and guilds as regular linked WvW. 

• Confused 1