What favor for assigned teams

Dear Devs, one of the Green teams we played last week was full of QWOP guild, they beat everyone by a mile, so they obviously had favoritism with the teams they were assigned to, we came last and were on Red BL. Today we been reassigned to a completely new Team which is Blue, and Green is back, SAME SERVER with all the QWOPs which should be assigned Desert BL. Is this done purposefully while this game hangs in a balance. Please go look again, it's a Beta so you can do what you did the first time, shut it down and reassign, they need to be red with less favorable links, otherwise I am guessing that these are not true MU's, and just friends being given that extra favor.

• Like 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

As QWOP member of staff, I do send my kind regards to Anet team for making us green again this week and providing us the opportunity to farm MarkBecks and his friends for yet another week

Stay blessed,

Teq

Edited by Tequila.7456
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

21 hours ago, MarkBecks.6453 said:

Dear Devs, one of the Green teams we played last week was full of QWOP guild, they beat everyone by a mile, so they obviously had favoritism with the teams they were assigned to, we came last and were on Red BL. Today we been reassigned to a completely new Team which is Blue, and Green is back, SAME SERVER with all the QWOPs which should be assigned Desert BL. Is this done purposefully while this game hangs in a balance. Please go look again, it's a Beta so you can do what you did the first time, shut it down and reassign, they need to be red with less favorable links, otherwise I am guessing that these are not true MU's, and just friends being given that extra favor.

Wait, are you serious? You want that QWOP team to be ... red? Like, you complain about QWOP being the wrong colour? Why care about a team colour.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2