Pvp event

After a rough start with lots of AFK it got better. I wish there would be regular events. One thing that shows how little effort was put into the rewards is the finisher box where you can select some that were an award. This is like giving titles away for free.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Marxx.5021 said:

After a rough start with lots of AFK it got better. I wish there would be regular events. One thing that shows how little effort was put into the rewards is the finisher box where you can select some that were an award. This is like giving titles away for free.

Soo that's why I got the finisher box because some on event? All I know is after a win I got like 20 chests to open. It was kinda annoying.

• Haha 1

I wish there were more actual events. More rewards are nice but games like LoL do bit extra currency + a shake-up of the standard mode (e.g everyone's elite/ultimate skill is exchanged or everyone has unlimited cooldown) and they're pretty fun to have a change of pace. Just giving more rewards is good but kinda lackluster? If they won't develop new maps or modes at least do something that adds a little flavour every now and then.

• Like 1

I haven't gone into PvP in ages, it's been a fun change.  The extra rewards are nice, and completed some of the reward tracks, and made progress on the back piece.  Apologies to the PvP people who are very dedicated and never leave the mists for all the times I die and fail miserably.  

• Like 1