Home Instance Garden Suggestions

I've been having trouble deciding what to grow in my garden. I switch so often I feel I'm not using it well. I pick random plants. What do you guys grow? Do yoi grow something for a dish you often cook? Do you grow something that'll make you profit? Are you as indecisive as me? 🤣

I just pick whatever I have the least of in the bank, and when I fill it up I switch to something else I'm low on. It's probably not the best way to use it, but it's very low-effort and helps me stay stocked up on plants. Sometimes I use them for crafting, sometimes I sell most of what's in the bank (I always keep a bit in case I need it) because I need gold.

The highest profit comes from the crops used for ascended food, but those are all single-use and I got tired of  making the seed packs and replanting them every day.

• Like 1

I sometimes look at the trade post, see what's selling at a higher rate, and go with that.  If there is something I am low on, I grow that.   I don't usually grow anything that has a patch in open world, like lettuce or strawberries, since i can go farm those.  

As Danikat said the crops for the ascended food are probably the most profitable, but alas I also loathe making them every day since they're single use.  

Depending on what you want to do with the garden crops

1. For my own use, I would plant flowers for crafting both Primer Flasks; Metabolic and Utility. Just remember that those flowers are account bound, can't be sold. Visitors may be able to harvest the flowers too but the recipe needed to craft those flasks is also account bound and is available only from the plot gardener and he won't sell to visitors. So it's kinda moot. Or you can plant crops for cooking ascended food but I rather buy those from the TP (not much price difference) unless you plan on selling those ascended crops.

2. To share with the public, I will refer to this very useful wiki guide (as Inculpatus already posted the link above) which is very up to date on the current TP prices. I will check every few day for the highest TP buy price and plant the crops accordingly. The top price ranking doesn't change much actually, usually it's the few plants/vegetables on the top spots for days.

Have fun :classic_happy:

Edited by Sugar Min.5834