Revenant march 19th balance changes

arazoth.7290

15 minutes ago, Mike.7983 said:
  • Assume it still boon extends self? Only says no longer "allies".  So nice when solo to have boon extension.

My reading is that the boon extension is being removed altogether. The current wording of Vassals of the Empire is:

Dodging now grants boons to allies and strikes foes when landing. Extend boon duration for allies upon landing.

It doesn’t specify “self and allies”; like many skills and traits, it considers the caster to be an ally of themselves. No boon extension for allies, none for you either.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

In the end, as you can see from the sceptre skills, the trait has been removed because of sceptre skill 3, which will be worse than the vindicator trait. Once again a nerf for a new game element, some others have been made for relics. I'm pretty sure that's why. Extension nerf from previous content.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Angesombre.4630 said:

In the end, as you can see from the sceptre skills, the trait has been removed because of sceptre skill 3, which will be worse than the vindicator trait. Once again a nerf for a new game element, some others have been made for relics. I'm pretty sure that's why. Extension nerf from previous content.

To be honest, I'm too busy at the moment with Tekken 8 and Last Epoch to even care about the kitten content they should have released with the SotO expansion 8 months ago.

The main feature of SoTo is weapon mastery; they struggle to even provide a new armor* x profession. I guess the main  feature for the 5th expansion would be utility skills/legends freely available to every spec. And anything beyond that in Spring 2025...

(*) I meant weapon.

Edited by Buran.3796
  • Like 4