Why is Relic of the Ice still bugged?

Zebulon.1850

The fact that they don't do same day fixes for obvious, easy fixes. Relic of the ice should not be doing 10-20k in WvW. (Edit, to clarify, it is doing 2x the amount it should. WvW is .5, but it is using pve, 1.0 damage)

This type of behavior from Anet is why no one should take them seriously. I'm just talking about the many, many simple things they could fix. Things like DH bow getting nerfed in wvw from a 'pvp only change'. They take months to fix simple things, or just ignore them altogether.

Edited by Zebulon.1850
Clarity
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

I've tried this relic in both pve and wvw, on 4 different classes, including willbender (which seems to be one of the big offenders).  I can't get it to hit any single target more than the 3 times it says, where some people keep saying all of the "hits 5 targets 3 times" will land all 15 on a single target.  And even in full berserker, can't get it to hit for more than 6k.  Even on groups of 3-5, it seems to hit each person 1 or 2 times, and never for 20k, almost never for 10k.  /shrug

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Zebulon.1850 said:

The fact that they don't do same day fixes for obvious, easy fixes. Relic of the ice should not be doing 10-20k in WvW. (Edit, to clarify, it is doing 2x the amount it should. WvW is .5, but it is using pve, 1.0 damage)

This type of behavior from Anet is why no one should take them seriously. I'm just talking about the many, many simple things they could fix. Things like DH bow getting nerfed in wvw from a 'pvp only change'. They take months to fix simple things, or just ignore them altogether.

I recently made a post about this in this thread, hoping to catch Anet attention. After 11 years, hasn't  anyone surprise that Anet haven't changed one bit?

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/143163-relic-of-lhyr-disabled-but-wait-till-they-discover…/#comment-2077940

How much more evidence does WvW Community need to finally accept that Anet does not care about what happens to WvW?

Should we need to get the attention of  having a Anet top streaming partner to post this on social media outlets and make a lot of noise to get this fixed?  Apparently this the only way known to get Anet immediate attention.

Even Engineer Profession-Mechanist is abusing this to extreme levels.

WvW is the only game mode where you can see the impossible become possible.

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

How much more evidence does WvW Community need to finally accept that Anet does not care about what happens to WvW?

Who says we haven't accepted anet doesn't care about wvw? lol we've been saying that for years, I even have it in my signature lol.

I dunno what you expect the players to do, we give feedback, they don't listen to the majority. I refuse to buy their broken balance expansions, but that's a drop in the bucket of a protest.

Streaming partners, lol you mean the ones you wanted to get rid of?

I'm sure there's a ton of other broken stuff that players don't bother sharing but keep abusing, I mean even if you share it they delete it anyways lol, they'd rather cover than fix.

If they don't want to fix stuff so be it, not my bottom line they're hurting. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by XenesisII.1540
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

Who says we haven't accepted anet doesn't care about wvw? lol we've been saying that for years, I even have it in my signature lol.

I dunno what you expect the players to do, we give feedback, they don't listen to the majority. I refuse to buy their broken balance expansions, but that's a drop in the bucket of a protest.

Streaming partners, lol you mean the ones you wanted to get rid of?

I'm sure there's a ton of other broken stuff that players don't bother sharing but keep abusing, I mean even if you share it they delete it anyways lol, they'd rather cover than fix.

If they don't want to fix stuff so be it, not my bottom line they're hurting. 🤷‍♂️

I agree and I refuse to do buy broken Bad Design expansions too. Yes, I do want to get rid of the streaming partners whose spreading sugarcoating postivitey about the state of the game 🙂  

So true and after 12 years, this is what Anet is is continuing allowing, tolerating, encouraging, and promoting players includign new players to do; vigourously abuse Broken Bad Design as a normal game feature.

Funny thing is, a lot of those streamers who are posting those features, many are new players; there goes the Future of Guild Wars 2 LOL

"What you give, you get". This is clearly what Anet want. so they are getting it.

I also have nothing to lose because as a consumer, customer..I have the power of choice to invest in a game company who invest in the players experience, instead in their own self-interest

I've learned my lessons long and hard enough; I am also withholding all future expansions purhases of this game.

(I also want to add; not once, has Anet taken Accountability, Responsibility for their role in the state of the game. Not even an Apology for their role in causing us pain in our experiences  and for betraying our Trust in them)

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1