Bladesworn & Spellbreaker & more in WvW.

TheWeaponX.3127

Bladesworn has become a complete ghost in WvW... Never to be seen again thanks to Anet nerfing it to its death.  I mean it literally has 1 single useful trait while the other 1 is completely useless! = "Dragonscale Defense".

Dragonscale Defense 15s CD: Gain "BOONS" when entering Dragon Trigger.  It's just 1 single boon & is "Protection" for 3seconds.

Dragon Trigger has an 8s CD which means you can't spam enter it & so this "Dragonscale Defense" trait is completely useless. FIX IT!

SpellBreaker as well as Bladesworn has some of the worst Utility Skills for when playing in WvW, my god...

Not sure why Bladesworn's "Electric Fence" Utility Skill doesn't work with "Shield Master" from Defense Specialization..?

Spellbreaker's  Utility skill "Imminent Threat", I mean... how is this useful in WvW?

Taunt nearby foes, gaining adrenaline for each affected foe. !?!?!? I mean what does "Taunt" even do against an enemy player!?  FIX IT.

You wanted "feedback" before the March 19 2024 balance class update? well, here it is.

#AnetStopNerfingAllClassesAndOnlyBuffingGuardian 

Please, & thanks...

Edited by TheWeaponX.3127
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheWeaponX.3127 said:

Bladesworn has become a complete ghost in WvW... Never to be seen again thanks to Anet nerfing it to its death.  I mean it literally has 1 single useful trait while the other 1 is completely useless! = "Dragonscale Defense".

Dragonscale Defense 15s CD: Gain "BOONS" when entering Dragon Trigger.  It's just 1 single boon & is "Protection" for 3seconds.

Dragon Trigger has an 8s CD which means you can't spam enter it & so this "Dragonscale Defense" trait is completely useless. FIX IT!

SpellBreaker as well as Bladesworn has some of the worst Utility Skills for when playing in WvW, my god...

Not sure why Bladesworn's "Electric Fence" Utility Skill doesn't work with "Shield Master" from Defense Specialization..?

Spellbreaker's  Utility skill "Imminent Threat", I mean... how is this useful in WvW?

Taunt nearby foes, gaining adrenaline for each affected foe. !?!?!? I mean what does "Taunt" even do against an enemy player!?  FIX IT.

You wanted "feedback" before the March 19 2024 balance class update? well, here it is.

#AnetStopNerfingAllClassesAndOnlyBuffingGuardian 

Please, & thanks...

Would it even matter if anet were to buff those skills? You don't have room to take them.

43 minutes ago, Dadnir.5038 said:

As far as I know you can't use anything else than the AA and your stun breaker while taunted.

Taunt forces the foe to run forward until in range to attack from what I've seen its just the first strike of any chain and not at the same speed. So if you taunted a melee and kitted they would be forced to keep running towards you. That and this is a way to force them hitting into FC.

Controversial opinion, but I don’t think bladesworn should be relevant in competitive modes because, both conceptually and historically, it doesn’t work with this game’s combat system and relies on over-baked traitsand/oor skills to brute force past skill and be relevant. It’s basically the inverse spellbreaker. Not all especs need to be relevant in all gamemodes. Spell doesn’t need to be good in pve, blade doesn’t need to be good in PvP 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1