why you can't LOS thief axe

i'll give it a day before people realize axe/dagger is still busted

anet plEAS fix funi spin wepon i should not be able to win a 1v1 against an experienced weaver with some jerryrigged build i made in 5 minutes on a class i have very little experience with

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I played Power Daredevil Axe for the last 2 days absolutely stomping.
Im just sitting behind a wall hitting ppl for 12k.
This is the safest build I've ever played even safer than Condi Core Pistol Guardian having 10 aegises, mass stability, protection and resolution all the time. 
It kinda got old fast because the moveset is really really boring not having any sync with the other two offhands dagger and pistol.
Fixing the LOS issue will result in the axes being completely useless.
If the axes stay the same they are going to dominate all other thief specs.

On the other hand this Power Axe Daredevil build makes playing against Druids, Soulbeasts, Spellbreakers and all flavour of Guardians feel fair.

Edited by Skary.8956
added more details
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, RidleyDay.3056 said:

am i going insane or did axe/pistol 3 get stealth nerfed today? it requires LoS now, the range is worse and sometimes axes aren't recalled at all

I noticed the same thing. But I did not find a single bugfix/update about the change. I was able to recall axes while facing away from the target I no longer can

Edited by Skary.8956
detals

20 hours ago, RidleyDay.3056 said:

am i going insane or did axe/pistol 3 get stealth nerfed today? it requires LoS now, the range is worse and sometimes axes aren't recalled at all

Nothing stealthy about it.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Vyseman.2947 said:

You cant complain about it, without complaining about Willbender and their annoying Teleports "through walls"  😄

pretty sure this forum already did plenty of that and just got tired after a while