Dual sword build reaper or harbinger help for pve

Asek.1869

Power Harbinger at this moment in time is pretty bad.  Should be getting a good improvement in the March balance patch, though whether or not that will be enough is, at the moment, unknown.

For Power Reaper, it's as simple as "full berserkers with one Assassin's piece to crit cap."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Asek.1869 said:

ty guys, I tried some reaper gameplay but I just know swords will be iconic on harbinger the movement and gameplay is just great with them on pharb

It would be the same build as Power Reaper - just switch the Reaper line out for Harbinger, and pick it's clearly designated Strike Damage Traits (top line). For solo play, you'll probably want to run Deathly Haste instead. 

Swap the Shouts for Elixir's to build Blight, and that's that - you are done. Buildcraft.

Edited by Asum.4960
  • Like 2

To be honest: go with a condi build for open world.

While power necro builds are fun, they aren't particularly strong for solo stuff.

My open world (solo) power reaper:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PSwAExzlVwUYHMPWJO2WnNbA-DyQYhom8fHKwZEhKoCpgMvFEkAp+AA-e

Suggestion for (solo) power harb:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PSwAExzlhyUYHsUWLOWXlxSA-DyQYhom8fHKwZEhKoCpgMvFEkAp+AA-e

But harb misses a stun break and condi cleanse with this build in my opinion. You could also probably drop the accuracy sigils and use marauder gear to substitute for the precision loss, which will also help on the hp side.

As soon as there's other people around you that give boons, for example map metas, you can swap traits like dread to close to death, since other people will almost always provide you with fury.

With the reaper build you can solo champions, but you actually have to play good.

If you want a braindead me not care for mechanics build you should definitely consider some condi/cele reaper/harbinger. Maybe you want to check out Lord hizens builds for that (just search on YouTube).

Imo the big necro problem is, that you can't really play instanced content builds in open world. Or at least they are quite a bit weaker than dedicated open world builds.

Edited by Nimon.7840