Gratitude to the Mesmer Forum Community: Disappointment towards Arena Net's direction with Mesmer.

RosySefein.8072

10 hours ago, HotDelirium.7984 said:

I dislike the invisability skill for mesmer....theres almost no point to ever take them. Who the heck is using mass invisability?

Depends on game mode I guess. I know I was doing a dungeon the other night where it was getting used quite a lot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ravenwulfe.5360 said:

Depends on game mode I guess. I know I was doing a dungeon the other night where it was getting used quite a lot.

heh that is def why i said "almost" no point. It's very niche but I think we need more skills that are "usually" useful.

6 hours ago, HotDelirium.7984 said:

heh that is def why i said "almost" no point. It's very niche but I think we need more skills that are "usually" useful.

Well there's going to be no point that every skill is going to be 1005 useful in any game mode or game for that matter. There are going to be some niche things. I mean there is really no point in GW2 where portal is 100% useful, for instance, I wouldn't even say it's 20% useful most of the time.

Even the so called locked in setups for various build should be changing skills around to meet the situation, there shouldn't be a point where people are going "this is going to be my 100% of the time build".

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...