Shortbow: Combo reaction combos.

Quench.7091

The shortbow confuses me. Reactions are another combo system, but the abilities that provide reactions are also combo fields and finishers. That's lot to think about. 9 different blast finisher outcomes for the different combo field types, dark and fire combo fields on the shortbow, and 4 of the abilities that react with each other. I don't know if I want to think about it. I'm too busy with other engineer things, like my kit ability cooldowns.

Wouldn't it be better to just make the shortbow a combo driven weapon? Like make each ability do both a combo field and blast finisher? Just sounds less confusing.

• Confused 1

Well the thing is the chain reactions are apart of that they all are finishers, though they should all be blast of course, but the thing I found is weirdly despite looking like a pure support weapon, the shortbow is very good at clearing groups of mobs thanks to the shock chain and chain reactions.

3 more might and a few sec more of porteciton realty out classed by 2 condi clears and an daze (also no chain reaction for the 1 skill is kind of anoying as well).

I say you should be able to reaction combo more then once with your 4 sec window and buff/added the reaction of 1 2 and 4 skills.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1