A fungus Among Us

Any you need to add more time to it 2:00 for last and 1:50 for sec. Because with people that have handicap, hands or arthritis in their hands have a hard time doing the game as it is this is ridiculous. And I have to do this for the Hope legendary pistol and I try for and hour and there is no way to get it with arthritis hands this is really frustrating and BS

Edited by RDBuck.6098
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

Posted (edited)

Yeah, laugh at the situation. Where do you guys have arthritis in your hand and you can’t use your hands because they don’t work very well then who’s gonna be laughing last for most part I do enjoy this game, but when it comes to these time events and I have to do to get a legendary, my hands don’t work, and I should not be ready for that or be laughed out about it

Edited by RDBuck.6098
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I hated this adventure. Not because I have difficulty playing the game, but because my ping means sometimes the jumps and boosts break and getting to the end in time was luck more than anything.

It's unlikely they'll change it, but you do only need Silver for the achievement. And It just takes practise knowing where to jump and whatnot.

It might be worthwhile changing your keybinds so you can more easily access the keys you need. Not sure if that would help.

Edited by kiri.1467
  • Thanks 1