hammer vindi is the most broken kitten ive ever seen

1 hour ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

Its honestly worse than signet cata

It has like 50% evade uptime, another 25% block uptime

every skill on hammer does like 5-6k even the projectile block does like 6k

Vindi utility is overtuned af

I am sorry 😅😅😅. There could have been only 1 at that hour playing it and that was probably me. Very likely me, I don't see who else 😂.

25% block uptime??? 😂 greatsword has 1 block and hammer has 1 little stack aegis hehe. Idk where you got your 25% from 😅.

I will say it in short, I outskilled you with it 😘❤️‍🔥🔨🗡️

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

It's gonna be good 1v1 but if you tunnel it with 2 people it's gone. 

It's like 90% of the other builds in the game. Nowhere near broken imo. Reaper can 100-0 it. Anything with sustain can force its cds fast.. anyways, hammers buffs on the 19th. 

• Like 2

Remember when warrior reckless dodge was doing 5k damage before the major damage nerfs? Remember how outrageous that was and how many people cried for nerfs? Well vindi death drop is still doing 5k damage post damage nerfs in addition to being a mechanically far more powerful dodge.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

Remember when warrior reckless dodge was doing 5k damage before the major damage nerfs? Remember how outrageous that was and how many people cried for nerfs? Well vindi death drop is still doing 5k damage post damage nerfs in addition to being a mechanically far more powerful dodge.

😂If you can attain that amount of damage on vindi, then you have traded  all sustain for damage. And in that case, only some nice focus kills it.

Just admit you met a more skilled openent that handled you well, I bet same skilled people on other glassy builds would do the same

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, arazoth.7290 said:

😂If you can attain that amount of damage on vindi, then you have traded  all sustain for damage. And in that case, only some nice focus kills it.

Just admit you met a more skilled openent that handled you well, I bet same skilled people on other glassy builds would do the same

Im getting a lot of unironic "rev is a class that is favored by the best players, and the best players tend to win" vibes from you 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

Im getting a lot of unironic "rev is a class that is favored by the best players, and the best players tend to win" vibes from you 🤣

I have seen your posts and if you and you complain about everything, so It's a you problem. Also I wrote other classes with similar glassy builds same skill lvl would kill you. So it isn't revenant only. But keep it up, you complaining is content 🍿

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

I finally saw hammer vindi in the mists

That kit is wild rev is so goddamn goofy 💀

I don't think it needs nerfing YET but unless I'm stupid and just haven't figured out the matchup yet, I can see a case being made if more people learn how to play it. Hopefully the balance is targeted and just adjusts the dodge window for vindi instead of making hammer even more clunky.

Id rather it just be [this works because its so silly nobody expects it] though. 

• Confused 3

Rofl.. after playing hammer vindi for long enough, I can tell OP has never played it, and doesnt know how to play against it. There are 3 highly telegraphed abilitys to dodge/mitigate (if using hammer/GS), and if you miss those, you eat damage. That is working as intended. Ive dueled with Zoro enough, he is the best hammer vindi I know, yet, even on core condi rev, if I dodge the right things, and apply damage, he has to reset. Power specs can very much deal with hammer vindi, once they know what to dodge.. and it is by no means an easy loadout, difficult sustain and difficult damage application. Try it.

Btw, if dodges are used for damage buff on hammer, then the vindi has less mitigation if you close the gap. I don't agree with damage on dodge, but for this kind of loadout the dodge is often used for the dmg buff.

If this is about close range combos where dodges also double up as damage, I agree.. its too much. Damage just for dodging is stupid, just like SPBs getting stability for stunning. It isn't healthy game design.

Edited by Flowki.7194
  • Like 1

Just now, Flowki.7194 said:

In my head, you are that second last boss from the original mortal kombat "GZoro" Take it or leave it, I won't change 😜 

With that explaination, fine 😂  Wait not the last?!?!

Edited by arazoth.7290
not the last?!?!
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, arazoth.7290 said:

25% block uptime??? 😂 greatsword has 1 block and hammer has 1 little stack aegis hehe. Idk where you got your 25% from 😅.

Right sorry. Hammer has 50% proj block uptime, on top of doing ~6k damage and giving aegis. So combined with GS its more like 60-70% block uptime vs proj.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Flowki.7194 said:

Rofl.. after playing hammer vindi for long enough, I can tell OP has never played it, and doesnt know how to play against it. There are 3 highly telegraphed abilitys to dodge/mitigate (if using hammer/GS), and if you miss those, you eat damage. That is working as intended. Ive dueled with Zoro enough, he is the best hammer vindi I know, yet, even on core condi rev, if I dodge the right things, and apply damage, he has to reset. Power specs can very much deal with hammer vindi, once they know what to dodge.. and it is by no means an easy loadout, difficult sustain and difficult damage application. Try it.

Btw, if dodges are used for damage buff on hammer, then the vindi has less mitigation if you close the gap. I don't agree with damage on dodge, but for this kind of loadout the dodge is often used for the dmg buff.

If this is about close range combos where dodges also double up as damage, I agree.. its too much. Damage just for dodging is stupid, just like SPBs getting stability for stunning. It isn't healthy game design.

Oh kitten Flowki is defending telegraphed play?

I'm in

Lets go

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2