Request for Beavers as Ranger Pets in Guild Wars 2!

Ssalg.1205

I'm a very passionate player and have played a long time as a veteran player! I love this game, however I have one request, I would be thrilled if you would consider adding beavers as a new ranger pet in the game.

Beavers, with their fascinating behaviors and charming appearance, would make fantastic additions to the ranger's arsenal of animal companions. I have prepared a few reasons for why beavers in particular would make the game better:

1. Unique Abilities: Beavers are known for their exceptional swimming and building skills. Incorporating them as ranger pets could introduce captivating mechanics, such as water-based abilities or environmental interactions related to dam construction.

2. Aesthetic Appeal: Beavers' adorable appearance, complete with their flat tails and distinctive features, would add visual diversity and charm to the ranger's selection of animal companions. Players would delight in having these lovable creatures by their side during their adventures.

3. Enhanced Gameplay Variety: The addition of beavers as ranger pets would expand the range of strategic options available to players. With their specialized skills and behaviors, beavers could offer unique gameplay mechanics and synergies with existing ranger abilities.

4. Bober.

I understand that implementing new content requires careful consideration and resources. However, I believe that introducing beavers as ranger pets would bring excitement and enrich the overall gameplay experience for ranger players.

Ps. if it were to be added I think it should be a ferocious pet, beavers can be pretty ferocious protecting what's theirs, additionally that would make beavers more played 😄

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2