what your guess about LEG ARMOR variant cost?

On 4/16/2024 at 12:56 PM, Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

More Amalgamated Kryptis Essense. Maybe unidentified dies. The usual already expensive materials.

If they introduce anything like jade runestones or memories of Aurene I'm not getting it.

I think it is a strong possibility they will.  

These "metas" we are doing now are supposedly part of an event chain, so it stands to reason that the final zone we have yet to see should have some sort of whopper of a meta final event, not unlike beating Soo Won in EoD.  

It would seem pretty unlikely they would not add one final currency from such events in order for people to upgrade the armour.

This all said, I am not holding my breath on any of it -- they could turn around and ask us to finally put to good use the thousands of dropped receipes for Sigil of Demons for all we really know at this point... 😂

I hope they go after then gen 3 variants and they cost only karma and spirit shards as account bound mats and everything else you can buy on the tp. I can't see another rift portal again, for my own sanity.

• Confused 2

250map currencies, 1000ectos, 250 Mystic coin, 250 Mystic Clover, 250,000 Research notes, 250 Purified Kryptis essence, 25 Gifts of Condensed Might, 25 Gifts of Condensed Magic, 250 Gift of stormy skies, your firstborn son, a virgin stripper's blood, a chicken's tooth, crocodile's tears (the last drop only), your 401k, and your credit card info...

...per piece

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

On 5/15/2024 at 7:17 AM, Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

400 gold coins. Per armor piece. That's what we're paying for Gen 3 legendary weapons. Arenanet doesn't know what "inexpensive" means.

Atleast you don't have to do anything other than generic PvE, right? No need to dip into Raids or any other difficult content.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1