Renown Hearts resetting when partially completed

I partially completed two of the renown hearts in New Kaineng City yesterday. I have to start from 0% today. I don't think that's supposed to happen.

The tengu Heart that I did in fact fully complete yesterday doesn't even show up on the map anymore.

Edited by Magogan.1607

50 minutes ago, Magogan.1607 said:

I partially completed two of the renown hearts in New Kaineng City yesterday. I have to start from 0% today. I don't think that's supposed to happen.

The tengu Heart that I did in fact fully complete yesterday doesn't even show up on the map anymore.

Hearts since Living World Season 3 are repeatable daily, therefore resetting daily:
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Renown_Heart

• Confused 2

As stated on that page, they're only supposed to reset if complete, with partial hearts carrying over to the next day:

"The repeatable Renown Hearts reset their progress each day, if completed, on server reset, enabling players to earn the rewards for completing them again. However, they will not reset progress if not completed, nor will they reset progress towards map completion at server reset."

However, what seems to actually happen is when a complete heart resets, any partial hearts in the same map get reset at the same time.

Edited by Stitch.1794
  • Like 2

When it says “if completed” I think that means ever completed. I’m 99% sure first time doing it will roll over to the next day, once completed once any further tries reset at daily. That’s what I’ve noticed for last year or two before I ran out of characters to start them with, since then they all reset daily regardless.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Illumine Sparkler.6019 said:

When it says “if completed” I think that means ever completed. I’m 99% sure first time doing it will roll over to the next day, once completed once any further tries reset at daily. That’s what I’ve noticed for last year or two before I ran out of characters to start them with, since then they all reset daily regardless.

Well, I have never completed them and they got reset anyway.

I can't swear it happened this way for EoD hearts, but I am certain I have started a heart one day and completed it the next without losing progress in PoF. I'll have to test that again to see if it still happens or if it resets now.

• Like 1