SAB No Bubbles for Completing a Zone on Normal?

Dezzie.5903

I've read a number of guides saying the Chest reward for defeating a boss on Normal in each Zone rewards 1-2 Bubbles. I've beaten the boss in Normal mode in World 1 Zone 1 on three different characters and all I'm getting are Baubles, not a single Bubble.

Was this changed? Am I doing something wrong?

Ah. So at some point in the last few years ANet killed that farming method? (A Reddit thread from a few years ago listed running World 1 Zone 1 & 2 on multiple characters as a way to farm Bubbles.)

10 minutes ago, Dezzie.5903 said:

Ah. So at some point in the last few years ANet killed that farming method? (A Reddit thread from a few years ago listed running World 1 Zone 1 & 2 on multiple characters as a way to farm Bubbles.)

I think it was only that very first year (2013) that let you farm it multiple times per day. I want to say that the daily limit has been that way ever since SAB was turned into a festival. Farming now is more doing Normal and Tribulation modes daily for the bauble bubbles, as well as for the regular baubles (which you can convert into bauble bubbles).

• Like 1

There are hidden chests buried around with 20 baubles each, you can dig those up once per day also.  Then there are baubles hidden behind bomb-able walls, even bombable floors.

I am not certain why you limit yourself to 1-1

2-1 has a 50 bauble chest buried beneath the start of the long bridge.

The fastest way to farm baubles is by doing tribulation runs of world 1. The first trib completion of each zone awards around 200-300 baubles. After doing all three plus the daily rewards you will quickly pile them up. You could also do world 2 trib if you are desperate, but it’s a chore and takes 3-4x as long. Once you are practiced, there’s no reason a full world 1 trib run won’t take around 25 minutes, or less if you are mental and skipping save points for a speed run.

• Like 1