What is the good hours for pvp

27 minutes ago, Laura.8193 said:

Im tired of these jobless tryhards that have 60k hours in pvp, not fun at all.

Unfortunately you're going to run into those types no matter what time you play, but you'll likely have more success playing as close to the daily reset time as possible.

12 minutes ago, Ronin.4501 said:

Unfortunately you're going to run into those types no matter what time you play, but you'll likely have more success playing as close to the daily reset time as possible.

Is so stupid that im silver and matchmaking decide i have to fight 3 platinum players 

• Like 2

Hello, the best times to play are from 9pm to midnight, after which between 10 and 20 people play at night to move up the rankings. (I'm a champion brawler, a former player who took up pvp again 3 months ago and I'm shocked).

• Like 1

The time does not matter, it is the algorithm that Anet has in place that you have to be more or less between 50% of winning / losing, if you win 5 or 6 games out of 50% of the plays you will lose the following ones, like this constantly

• Like 1

Yes, I confirm what Archer.4362 said, the pvp system and does like that, those who mean that in solo you have no chance to climb high, you win 15 game in a row and then you lose as much, but it happened several times and not only with me, this and made for you to persevere, to continue to play, do not be naive, do not play especially for the ranking, moreover this one has no sense now, played just for the rewards and has all.

7 minutes ago, Archer.4362 said:

The time does not matter, it is the algorithm that Anet has in place that you have to be more or less between 50% of winning / losing, if you win 5 or 6 games out of 50% of the plays you will lose the following ones, like this constantly

this is not true at all, even with duo issue messing up the match quality the system still works ish, if you give a silver 2 account I'll keep 70-100% winrating till i hit gold 3, when i start facing duos more often, then i'll slowly climb to 1450-1480 even peak plat, so you reach your 50% ish when you at your "proper" rating, maybe a little lower if you g3+ cuz you starting facing duos exploiting matchmaking

4 minutes ago, Pttf.2467 said:

Esto no es cierto en absoluto, incluso si el problema del dúo arruina la calidad de la partida, el sistema todavía funciona. Si das una cuenta de plata 2, mantendré el índice de victorias entre el 70 y el 100 % hasta que llegue a Oro 3, cuando empiece a enfrentar más dúos. A menudo, luego subiré lentamente hasta 1450-1480, incluso la plataforma máxima, por lo que alcanzarás tu 50% cuando estés en tu calificación "adecuada", tal vez un poco más bajo si g3+ porque estás empezando a enfrentarte a dúos que explotan el emparejamiento.

I assure you that it is like this since I came playing from League 1 and since they changed the PIP system it is like that, and even more so when they removed going in a group of 5. If you always play in a group it is normal for your classification to be high

Yes, reach the top 250 and fesable platinum, even with this system with a little luck and then what does it do to be platinum? nothing for me, but to go in the top 50 you can not solo if you do not abuse duoq and wintrader, build slammed on the floor etc...I want to wake up new players, I cannot stand to see top players clown benefited from the system.

6 hours ago, Antho.7831 said:

Hello, the best times to play are from 9pm to midnight

Should probably specify which time-zone you mean here. I'm assuming EST? But you could be referring to PST hours too or somewhere in-between.

11 hours ago, Laura.8193 said:

Is so stupid that im silver and matchmaking decide i have to fight 3 platinum players 

I once had three weavers on the same team. The same team! And they put us against a tempest, Mesmer and thief. 

The matchmaker couldn't split that up any better?? Coming from a game mode where you barely see Ele in general, and suddenly you have three of the same profession. Just crazy

On 4/25/2024 at 9:26 AM, Archer.4362 said:

Play "off hours"