Nuhoch Alchemy Mastery broken.

"Evading will now instantly remove all stacks of chak goop affecting you..." 
This is not working in most cases.

I first noticed this in Amnytas and though that maybe it was locatlized, but I tried in other maps as well. Tangled Depths, Jahai Bluffs, and most of the time Evading or Dodging does NOT clear ANY chak goop stack. 

The second part "You are also imune to the slowing effects of goop" seems to work fine.

As I read it, evading (be it through dodge or class skills) should drop the stacks. I simply looked at the times I saw "evaded" appear on my screen during dodging or using class skills.

14 hours ago, Tuna Bandit.3786 said:

I first noticed this in Amnytas and though that maybe it was locatlized, but I tried in other maps as well. Tangled Depths, Jahai Bluffs, and most of the time Evading or Dodging does NOT clear ANY chak goop stack. 

Have you noticed since when this occurs? I'm quite sure I did the Chak hero point in Tangeled Depth's recently and it worked than (though only on using dodge roll). This was the beginning of the week though I don't know if some patch bugged it afterwards.

as far as i know it has always only worked on dodge rolls, not on evading skills. however you do not need to actually evade anything with the dodgeroll to remove the goop. the wording on the mastery could be clearer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

True but should it be phrased as:
After completion: Evading Dodging will now instantly remove all stacks of chak goop affecting you. You are also immune to the slowing effects of goop.
I don't really know if that would make it clearer though it does (kind of) make it in line with the Wizard Vault Dodge 3 Enemy Attacks Using a Dodge Roll or whatever. As far as I remember like @bq pd.2148 mentioned above it was always only on using a dodge roll.

I noticed it first last week with Goop on me due to chak in Amnytas.

I did dodge and none got removed, so I tried it in other maps, and most of the times dodge roll had no effect.

It is not a 100% fail, but in my experience most of the time.