When do gem store items, like Mount Skins, recycle again?

It feels like the current set have been out there "forever", and I am eager to spend money on my newly acquired Turtle.  Do we know when the next gem store cycle will be?  Thanks.

Edited by fourhim.3584
  • Confused 1

Nope. 

I wonder how much potential profit they lose on tourists

People who play for like a month, have fun with the game .. But then move on

They don't have much available to buy

Think they should just do like most other games and have everything available (except some seasonal stuff) and instead just rotate discounts each week

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

• ArenaNet Staff
5 hours ago, fourhim.3584 said:

It feels like the current set have been out there "forever", and I am eager to spend money on my newly acquired Turtle.  Do we know when the next gem store cycle will be?  Thanks.

Well first of all, congrats on successfully raising your siege turtle! If you haven't already found it, the Siege Turtle Advent Pack is currently available, and the Kaineng Lights set contains some siege turtle skins as well. 

To touch on your actual question as well, returning items rotate in and out of the gem store every week, with a different category rotating each week. You can check the "What's In Stock" section of our gem store blog posts, published every Tuesday on our website.

The current mount selection will rotate on May 24. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

It looked, at one point, like they were further developing this website or something based on the user profile section. I wondered if they had some intention of adding an option to purchase items online through a website or something and receive them in game. That way maybe they wouldn't have to rotate them since there isn't really any point (but I'm probably mistaken) since this isn't a subscription based game. 

Probably heaps of technical difficulties involved with something like that. Could also just be that it's not a high priority or their current model works better. I don't know. If you decide to pursue it I'll likely fail miserably but I volunteer!

Also wondered if maybe they didn't have something in the works with the last Trading post upgrade. Idk. Happy to see the game doing well still though!