Need Title for Having Crafted

Posted (edited)

All the generation one precursor crafting. 
my journey
I started crafting  precursor around year 9 into the game since I have no luck in getting any precursor drops. It took me sometime to complete my first precursor the "Tooth of Frostfang" and then I move on to craft "The Legend"  and "Dusk", Later I crafted all 3 of the legendary and the following months I got a Precursor dropped ... the "Tooth of Frostfang" .  ... long story long story long story long story long story ...  BAM Soto came out and everyone is getting Free Precursors .... "WTF" was on my mind when that happens because I have unlocked almost all of the precursor crafting, some 10%, some 60% into the journey, 

my bling bling in progress

I need a title for this. 

Edit: 2 titles one for crafting all the gen one precursors, and one for using the precursors and crafting into legendary. 

Edited by SweetPotato.7456
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

47 minutes ago, Pinkeh.4207 said:

You don't get a title for all of the gen1 / gen2 legendary weapons. 😆

Probably didn't expect anyone mad enough to.

They only made twice told legend because people had two of the same for some builds. When wardrobe came around you no longer needed duplicates, so they added it to reduce the salty complaints about it 

6 hours ago, starlinvf.1358 said:

They only made twice told legend because people had two of the same for some builds. When wardrobe came around you no longer needed duplicates, so they added it to reduce the salty complaints about it 

that's not entirely true, though. you still need two legendaries of the same (or other generation) if you want to dual wield same weapon. just making that clear so theres no confusion :)

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

We don't need a title. What would have been cool if each legendary had a special trinket or something that accompanies it or you get along the way. Juggernaut has the slime ooze. Howler a Wolf transformation tonic. The Minstrel and Verdarach has instruments.

Sadly they didn't commit to updating all the weapons with an extra incentive to make it yourself.

Posted (edited)
On 5/12/2024 at 12:48 PM, starlinvf.1358 said:

Twice told legend was a thing looooong before the armory.

Excuse me, I forgot I cannot actually read first thing in the morning. I read 'armory' where it said 'wardrobe'. Never mind me. 

Edited by Flowersunshine.7385
  • Haha 1