"Master of Masteries: Secrets of the Obscure" achievement stuck on 2/11

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Johnleon.3481 said:

Really asking; how is it even reasonable that it's been over a week since the release and this main achievement of SOTO was not fixed yet..?

"Envious Reprieve" is bugged for several weeks now. Bugfixing doesn't bring money so it's getting ignored as usual.

Just remember how long it took them to fix "Tsunami Dodger".

Edited by kajoken.1630

On 5/29/2024 at 12:58 AM, eldrevo.1746 said:

I am somehow at 6/11, consider me lucky! Same issue though, all checkmarks are green, but only 6 did count for the meta.

My theory was that you need to do *every* achievement in each respective category, i.e. all 22 Skywatch achievements instead of ~14 needed for the Mastery achievement. Anyways, waiting for the fix or more communication on this issue.

I did everything. To this isn't it. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Hello, I have this bug too! 2/11 only. I already completed 9 of the SOTO masteries before this latest update. 

I suspect it's only counting 2 because only 2 mastery achievements came with the last SOTO release. (Inner Nayos Mastery III and SOTO: The Midnight King Mastery).

Here is a photo of the Hero Panel with 11 green checkmarks, but only 2/11 on the progress. (Photo auto-deletes in 6 months from this post.)
https://ibb.co/z2g062x

Edited by Sylvi.8372
clarity

Posted (edited)

Same. sitting at 2/11 and skyfarer also still not unlocked with all areas discovered.

Just be sure to report it as a bug in-game instead of just using the forum only to mention it.

Edited by Xenomorph.7532

Well, Master of Masteries shows as completed on the Achievement Summary page, but if you click on the achievement it still only shows 2/11 being completed (with all 11 objectives shown as checked off). So the achievement is technically there now, but there's at least some weird visual bug going on with it.

1 hour ago, RoseofGilead.8907 said:

Well, Master of Masteries shows as completed on the Achievement Summary page, but if you click on the achievement it still only shows 2/11 being completed (with all 11 objectives shown as checked off). So the achievement is technically there now, but there's at least some weird visual bug going on with it.

go to wizard tower and it updates to 11/11

• Like 1