Where is the best place for the dragon hologram generator in a Gilded Hollow guild hall?

On top of the guild hall.  Some guilds use a djinn portal decoration, but use a skyscale and climb all the way up.  It's actually beautiful up there and looks amazing. 

The amount of clipping is dreadful inside the Gilded Hollow.  I put them inside last year and you mostly had the one flying around, visible briefly, and a lot of trial and error (I think I had it in the water?).  The others were also odd to place.  They're simply too big of holograms for that particular guild hall.  

I opted this year to grudgingly put it on top and actually I love it.  It's serene, it's quiet, and it a beautiful overlook.  And fun to explore!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

on the roof where no one goes-

on the 3rd floor patio there's a giant sky light over there if you go east of the AB exit all the way to the corner then fly up..

you can stick it under the guild missions area if you know how to glitch thru the walls 😄

heck with the right angle you might even be able to "accidentally" sink it deep to the ocean floor

Edited by Kelly.7019
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Hesione.9412 said:

I never knew the guild hall was this tall! I'm on the top of a plateau, to the north-west of the entry waypoint.

they are all super tall great for beetle tracks, some have more invisible walls then others though. IoR is a nightmare with that.

plus if you're new to exploring Gilded Hollow here is a video of some "secret" places to explore :

btw way @ 1:04 you can get into the vault area beneath the floor there if you know how 🙂

@ 7:21 is the hard way of getting to that 3rd floor patio area I mentioned above.(Before skyscale, back when I liked making jp sorta ladders 🙂 )

For me the "nooks" and "crannies" of gilded Hollow are what make exploring that place great! They didn't do that as much with the other halls though. The best you get is exploring outside the invisible border walls with Djinn portals. (Go to the edge of a invisible wall place down horizontal platform(just in case) then place down a djinn portal entrance go thru to other side and turnaround and place a Djinn portal exit. Easy access to that area from then on.)

With IoR there was so much potential for interior decorating with the lil houses, they have there or so i thought, but their mind set was not that at all as shown by locking off these obvious locations and not making them functional. Even just making them livable but hidden would have been better then this disappointment. You finally sneak inside and still walls in your face 😞 sometimes.

Though if your looking for little homes to decorate Lost Precipice is prolly your best bet for that. It has many unfinished house areas easy to access you can decorate.

Edited by Kelly.7019
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Hesione.9412 said:

Where is the best place for the dragon hologram generator in a Gilded Hollow guild hall?

I have it placed at the highest level of the GH, way, way up, through that hole in the ceiling. Kralk is peeking through said hole each time he flies by. 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1