The New Era of PVP 2024: Ranger Invulnerability Build

Posted (edited)

It's come to my attention that most of the community is convinced that Ranger is a brain dead class limited to only two viable builds. Fortunately, I specialize in the creation of fringe strategies and making the uncommon into viable options. To my surprise, my latest creation has exceeded all predictions and become one of most dangerous builds in the entire history of Guild Wars 2 PVP. All combat metrics have significantly outpaced the typical stats of a top tier PVP build. For example, I measured my average CC rate /minute and my overall Hit rate /minute. I compared these values to the rates of my opponents vs me. The results were staggering. This ranger build lands nearly 3x the average CC rate in plat and 7x the average skill hit rate when compared to what it receives. In this current meta, CC has become a critical component of success as well as CC mitigation.

With my new findings close to being complied for public analysis, I am honored to announce that I will officially be releasing my new creation: RANGER INVULNERABILITY. This is not a gimmick name or an exaggeration of performance. The build I have created over the last 4 months literally cannot be damaged when played by an expert. Not only does it mitigate damage to a previously impossible degree, its pressure output is so versatile that it can out-damage practically any build. Tanks are the typical sustain role, but tanks lack damage and make up for that in support. This build is not a tank build, its invulnerable in the right hands and has pressure to out-damage any build role. With an interesting mixture of condition based pressure (that can be deployed in a burst or sustain damage) and crit-burst power based pressure, this build does not seem to have any counter currently. Even the advent of Axe thief is nothing for Invulnerability Ranger. This build has more evades and movement, more condition pressure and less reliance on stealth for damage mitigation. The skill rotations for various scenarios are also well synchronized and modular, allowing the practitioner to transition from high damage output to high sustain at their choosing.

I am interested in exploring what similar creations other Pro tier players have made for their classes. But I truly do not believe that this game has ever experienced a truly Invulnerable Damage build without 3rd party augmentation to game files. There isn't a single role this build can't play. Even if one wanted to support teammates, swapping of an amulet and one or two traits gets you there. This build framework is the future of PVP in my eyes. With the new coming PVP mode arriving, players must adapt their strategies to incorporate game-objectives outside of the typical 3 point capture system. 

I challenge any top 10 ranked player in the world to attempt to stop this creation. Invulnerability Ranger literally can't be damaged nor defeated. What I've created is, in my eyes, utter perfection of PVP mechanics. And I fully believe that my build can dominate anything this game currently has to offer. The release of this build will redefine the entire Ranger kit, and single-handedly shift the entirety of our PVP meta globally. The Ranger kit has now officially been perfected.

Edited by rui falo.1097
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, arazoth.7290 said:

Challenge accepted !

There seems to be a misconception in your response. There is no challenge involved in defeating the Top 10. What I've created is the definition of PVP perfection. My build is invulnerable in 1v1, this is well known in the Pits. Its the dawn of a new breed of PVP competitor, a new era of PVP. My era.

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, rui falo.1097 said:

There seems to be a misconception in your response. There is no challenge involved in defeating the Top 10. What I've created is the definition of PVP perfection. My build is invulnerable in 1v1, this is well known in the Pits. Its the dawn of a new breed of PVP competitor, a new era of PVP. My era.

Challenge accepted !

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Myror.7521 said:

@rui falo.1097 so its unkillable....... buut does it also have Mobility and dmg? Cause been unkillable means only that you can hold a Point and go in favor for your Team when its already caped for u ^~^

It has as much mobility as thief and better condi burst. Its the perfect build and currently has no counter.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, rui falo.1097 said:

It has as much mobility as thief and better condi burst. Its the perfect build and currently has no counter.

I thought you were EU but you're NA. Spotted you in a game after hours (1:00am cst - 2am).

If you were using that build on me then Plat+ players don't have anything to worry about. It might be a little mobile and a little bunkish, but it has no condi pressure.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Saiyan.1704 said:

I thought you were EU but you're NA. Spotted you in a game after hours (1:00am cst - 2am).

If you were using that build on me then Plat+ players don't have anything to worry about. It might be a little mobile and a little bunkish, but it has no condi pressure.

I  migrated from EU to NA servers to establish my reputation as a dual-region Champion. I'm also not sure you've encountered the build in question. It has both high sustain and high damage output. Its the perfect build, without any counter. It's been tested against Top ranked NA players already, many of which I've bested in 1vX combat. I dominated the current #3 ranked NA recently. And I'll soon attain #1 MMR rating in NA and EU simultaneously.

Edited by rui falo.1097
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Spellhunter.9675 said:

What is this a cheap version of Helseth?

Cheap? That's an interesting way to put it, considering I dominated him in ranked/competitive when we faced. If you're talking about streaming numbers, I find that irrelevant. I wipe the floor with any Top Ranked Player or professional tier player in this game's history. And I challenge any of them to prove otherwise. I simply cannot be damaged, nor defeated. Period.

Edited by rui falo.1097
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, Saiyan.1704 said:

Then my core build might win 🤔

50 minutes ago, rui falo.1097 said:

I  migrated from EU to NA servers to establish my reputation as a dual-region Champion. I'm also not sure you've encountered the build in question. It has both high sustain and high damage output. Its the perfect build, without any counter. It's been tested against Top ranked NA players already, many of which I've bested in 1vX combat. I dominated the current #3 ranked NA recently. And I'll soon attain #1 MMR rating in NA and EU simultaneously.

Already thought you were trolling, but now you have confirmed, atleast I hope

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Eddie.9143 said:

How do I keep killing you, then? 

You don't even have the MMR to face me in matches. I can dominate any single player in the world right now. I am perfection.

Edited by rui falo.1097
  • Confused 1

Just now, voltaicbore.8012 said:

I would like the traits/instructions for this build. Where should I send the gift cards so you can finally free your frozen assets, O great Nigerian princelord?

That's one of the builds current advantages. Most players assume I'm trolling when I tell them my build is invulnerable and cannot be defeated. But their error is in marrying their expectations to this false belief. Its often hard to accept defeat against such a powerful opponent.

• Confused 1