Power Imbalances with Alliances

Say the wrong thing and a guild leader can kick you from the alliance guild, which means you won't be able to play with your regular guild (in 40 days). Seems like the alliance guild leaders have way too much power. 

Edited by bicycleragegirl.8647
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, bicycleragegirl.8647 said:

Say the wrong thing and a guild leader can kick you from the alliance guild, which means you won't be able to play with your regular guild (in 40 days). Seems like the alliance guild leaders have way too much power. 

That's the difference in a Guild and an Alliance system. In this case hopefully your guild backs you and they realize this may not be the Comm Guild for your Guild to link with.

Edited by TheGrimm.5624
spelling
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Sounds like Home Owners Association's.

For people that look at their local government, then region government, then country government and still feel there isn't quite enough red tape bureaucratic misery around just yet, so they need to micro manage their safe bubble.

I wasn't planning on interacting with WvW until later in the year, but if that's the new normal, I might not ever.

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

2 hours ago, Dean Calaway.9718 said:

Sounds like Home Owners Association's.

For people that look at their local government, then region government, then country government and still feel there isn't quite enough red tape bureaucratic misery around just yet, so they need to micro manage their safe bubble.

I wasn't planning on interacting with WvW until later in the year, but if that's the new normal, I might not ever.

You don't even have to be in a guild to do wvw, so don't read too far into this as an issue. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4

• 2 weeks later...