AMAZING. Wintrading is a 3 day break these days, apparently.

58 minutes ago, KurtLittleJesus.8139 said:

oh, nice they got perma banned, i played a match against you and anya with 2 accounts on my team i never seen before but they're claiming to be plat 3, you had that thief wintrader in your team, anya called 4v6 right away and i couldnt understand it,  i believe those 2 accounts were top 1 and 2 alts, taking down any contenders without risking their main's rating.

Yes, zyn threw at least 4-5 of my games duoed with anya last weekend of season. Anya got griefed way more across this season by him when he duoed with shorts,, even made short uninstall cause of all the match thrown from him...,For those that don't know zyn is the biggest wintrader of na and is friend with koto aka 'Spear' that was wintrading r1 this season.

• Thanks 5
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, youle.5824 said:

Yes, zyn threw at least 4-5 of my games duoed with anya last weekend of season. Anya got griefed way more across this season by him when he duoed with shorts,, even made short uninstall cause of all the match thrown from him...,For those that don't know zyn is the biggest wintrader of na and is friend with koto aka 'Spear' that was wintrading r1 this season.

Absolutely is. Even trying to prep another account for sell for sure. Just completely ridiculous. Was actually gonna reach out to you & Anya to see if you had any extra recordings for said project I'm doing. Would definitely love to chat with you more on this whenever you've got time. Discord is pref since low profiling to avoid shadow mod blanks *cough* is huge of a theme right now.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Fenrir.1742 said:

Absolutely is. Even trying to prep another account for sell for sure. Just completely ridiculous. Was actually gonna reach out to you & Anya to see if you had any extra recordings for said project I'm doing. Would definitely love to chat with you more on this whenever you've got time. Discord is pref since low profiling to avoid shadow mod blanks *cough* is huge of a theme right now.

I don't record anymore since obs drops my fps and I already shared everything I knew in this thread, you should ask them directly tbh, I doubt they will be shy about it, it's not like they expected it to be a secret.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, youle.5824 said:

stop act like only win traders are win traders fighting for r 1

the ones getting r 1 are just better at win trade than the other win traders

• Thanks 7
  • Confused 2

Posted (edited)

See he is here in thread lol, told you they wouldnt be shy about it. Just ask your question directly.  Man you are so smug about it, legit acting like a rat and being proud of it.

Edited by youle.5824
  • Like 2
  • Confused 3

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, maxwelgm.4315 said:

And sure, lack of proper action towards the actual cheaters created this environment of high suspicion where players are prone to thinking of wintrading as the first option to explain outlier matches. But "raising awareness" to the poor victims of false wintrading accusation or mocking people who call out wintrading are neither related to discussing the actual cheaters (would be interesting in another topic though, some of the victims can make a poll to count how many have been wrongfully accused and should be due for compensation 🙂 ) nor is it even useful, since the solution to reduce paranoia is the same which is actually moderating the game.

Hrm hold up one min. Let me throw in an important point to me made.

There are many different layers of "privileges" that occur with win trading, that certain demographics benefit from, that creates this hierarchy of gating:

1. Most privileged - The main cliques that schedule/organize the win trading. They run everything, get to choose who is allowed and where they are allowed.
  2. Strong privilege - The ones who help them. They get to wait their turn for when it is allowed to place them higher and higher, but they have to put in the work and help.
  3. Good privilege - The ones who don't directly participate in organizing or helping win traders, who know what's going on, but they keep their mouth shut and try to maintain good social status with the win traders. Often keeping a smile on their face and patting them on the back to tell them how good they are. This demographic waits in a longer line than demographic 2, but eventually there comes a day when someone wants to fill a slot and they ask these guys to do it. And they get to ride a win trade train for a good placement, whatever is allowed or however willing the win traders are to help them climb to some point. All they have to do is smile and act like they don't know what's going on.
  4. Neutralization of privilege - These are people who actively avoid being a part of win trading. They organic queue all day and actually try to avoid playing with cheaters because they have a sense of what good sportsmanship is and why it is important. They are however wise enough to keep their mouths shut and try to avoid the attention of the people who win trade. This demographic has neither favoritism nor disfavor being thrown at them from the people who control things.
  5. Targeted for elimination - These are the people who feel strongly enough about the bull**** that they speak out on it and often show activism against it. These people get straight targeted for ostracization. The cartel wants them out of the community for several reasons of being disruptive towards their agenda. Any chance it is convenient, they will straight sabotage these players, in the form of game throwing, injecting propaganda to make people dislike them. The idea is make them feel so uncomfortable that they rage quit the game and leave.

The point being is that not everyone is win trading, but the win trading does actually effect everyone in the form of this hierarchy of privilege that is born from it.

Everything I just said is true. The social effect that comes from this really does work this way.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Like 5
  • Confused 2

The mod finally removed the other video reply in the first page. Took long enough to cover up something that's wide open now. I am still going to re-post the preservation of the original messages and posts because I already got screens of the intact forum thread before tampering™ was done.

In other news

14 hours ago, youle.5824 said:

See he is here in thread lol, told you they wouldnt be shy about it. Just ask your question directly.  Man you are so smug about it, legit acting like a rat and being proud of it.

For those who didn't connect the dots, Maliketh is one of zyn's current accounts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Hrm hold up one min. Let me throw in an important point to me made.

There are many different layers of "privileges" that occur with win trading, that certain demographics benefit from, that creates this hierarchy of gating:

1. Most privileged - The main cliques that schedule/organize the win trading. They run everything, get to choose who is allowed and where they are allowed.
  2. Strong privilege - The ones who help them. They get to wait their turn for when it is allowed to place them higher and higher, but they have to put in the work and help.
  3. Good privilege - The ones who don't directly participate in organizing or helping win traders, who know what's going on, but they keep their mouth shut and try to maintain good social status with the win traders. Often keeping a smile on their face and patting them on the back to tell them how good they are. This demographic waits in a longer line than demographic 2, but eventually there comes a day when someone wants to fill a slot and they ask these guys to do it. And they get to ride a win trade train for a good placement, whatever is allowed or however willing the win traders are to help them climb to some point. All they have to do is smile and act like they don't know what's going on.
  4. Neutralization of privilege - These are people who actively avoid being a part of win trading. They organic queue all day and actually try to avoid playing with cheaters because they have a sense of what good sportsmanship is and why it is important. They are however wise enough to keep their mouths shut and try to avoid the attention of the people who win trade. This demographic has neither favoritism nor disfavor being thrown at them from the people who control things.
  5. Targeted for elimination - These are the people who feel strongly enough about the bull**** that they speak out on it and often show activism against it. These people get straight targeted for ostracization. The cartel wants them out of the community for several reasons of being disruptive towards their agenda. Any chance it is convenient, they will straight sabotage these players, in the form of game throwing, injecting propaganda to make people dislike them. The idea is make them feel so uncomfortable that they rage quit the game and leave.

The point being is that not everyone is win trading, but the win trading does actually effect everyone in the form of this hierarchy of privilege that is born from it.

Everything I just said is true. The social effect that comes from this really does work this way.

One of the ppl banned (gizmo rmt) claimed there was no wintrade at all

At the end of that season he was in a stream and claimed he helped the warriro banned to get their title and that they deserved it and had worked hard to achieve it ROFL

Most likely any known "top" streamer or player on NA knows what is happening at least, some actively help it and some just q at very specific times where know they won't be caught in the middle of it all

funny thing is last year or even 2022 2 gods of arena slipped from their hands and they were very quick to call those who got it wintraders, most likely because that's how they ensure to get it every season, and they come to think, that's the only way you get god, "impossible we do all we do and somebody just come and do it legally", and by legally i mean without wintrading, cuz without duo q and q dodge i believe it can't be done.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Saiyan.1704 said:

@Fenrir.1742 I'm looking forward to seeing your GW2 Netflix special :D!

It'll be fun to make for sure regardless, at this point it's pure entertainment, but at least it'll take some heat off the accused wintraders and put people on the right track lmao!

4 minutes ago, KurtLittleJesus.8139 said:

One of the ppl banned (gizmo rmt) claimed there was no wintrade at all

At the end of that season he was in a stream and claimed he helped the warriro banned to get their title and that they deserved it and had worked hard to achieve it ROFL

Most likely any known "top" streamer or player on NA knows what is happening at least, some actively help it and some just q at very specific times where know they won't be caught in the middle of it all

funny thing is last year or even 2022 2 gods of arena slipped from their hands and they were very quick to call those who got it wintraders, most likely because that's how they ensure to get it every season, and they come to think, that's the only way you get god, "impossible we do all we do and somebody just come and do it legally", and by legally i mean without wintrading, cuz without duo q and q dodge i believe it can't be done.

The streamers def know. Teapot even knows, they just don't know what to do with it.

Miaz has showed that as much in his vids : )

• Thanks 2

Just now, Fenrir.1742 said:

The streamers def know. Teapot even knows, they just don't know what to do with it.

Miaz has showed that as much in his vids : )

teapot surely knows he even welcome multiple times banned players to his tourneys, prolly for the sake of the show cuz it wouldn't be any exciting to watch if he wouldn't.

I give him whole credit for getting ppl banned in that gizmo fiasco, he came up with a big exposed video that forced anet to take action. He never did it again tho, even if it happned that obviously more times, like the one, a dude was completing his second collection of gizmos infiltrated one of his friends in a team that actually had the chance to win NA mat, dude just logged off from game and discord leaving the game 4v5 and giving his friend his last gizmo.

Just now, KurtLittleJesus.8139 said:

teapot surely knows he even welcome multiple times banned players to his tourneys, prolly for the sake of the show cuz it wouldn't be any exciting to watch if he wouldn't.

I give him whole credit for getting ppl banned in that gizmo fiasco, he came up with a big exposed video that forced anet to take action. He never did it again tho, even if it happned that obviously more times, like the one, a dude was completing his second collection of gizmos infiltrated one of his friends in a team that actually had the chance to win NA mat, dude just logged off from game and discord leaving the game 4v5 and giving his friend his last gizmo.

Some people def do got a life. Only time I have to work on this lil project in short bursts for example is because I am living it up with the bf and enjoying the slow workdays.

And correct, teapot has allowed the same people back. It's a lot easier for anet to ban gizmo accounts and they for sure have been cracking down on a good number of them in more recent times, but always room to improve.

Miaz should come back and collab w any new dirt he's got, that would heat things up even more.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fenrir.1742 said:

Some people def do got a life. Only time I have to work on this lil project in short bursts for example is because I am living it up with the bf and enjoying the slow workdays.

And correct, teapot has allowed the same people back. It's a lot easier for anet to ban gizmo accounts and they for sure have been cracking down on a good number of them in more recent times, but always room to improve.

Miaz should come back and collab w any new dirt he's got, that would heat things up even more.

i think their new business is get the whole gizmo collection and then sell it, almost sure they also rmt god of arena every single season, it's a new account you never heard of almost every season. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Maliketh.9816 said:

Yes i hope miaz comes back, so he save us from all those dirty wintraders 😍

You're one of them, how much money did you wasted for some fictional title that doesn't mean a thing 😂?

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Maliketh.9816 said:

i refuse to get offended by someone with 2k posts in gw2 forums 🥰

you refuse physically, but deep down you know, you wasted real money for boosting self esteem. But deep down you know it doesn't fill it up, it's only like filling a void, you can't fill a void.

Could have bought a golden ring or such irl with it and showing off irl instead of a game, atleast that would have been an investment 😏