Alliance vs Comm Guild

So I have heard the same story a number of times over the first resort about new tags being kicked from their Comm/Alliance guild for tagging up. My tiny guild is floating since I want to see how things look. The fact that I have players state this a number of times makes me a bit concerned. Anet the difference in an Alliance is that guilds get to vote on removing members, where as a Comm Guild is just a Guild which allows no votes but just kicks, these are not the same thing. Keep working on Alliances. Those that are facing pressure, that Comm guild may not be worth your time, there are more, and you can float and see what you might find elsewhere. People will be moving about, its ok to drift and see what you see. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

As one usually say on the interwebs: show the receipts. 

Otherwise you’re just creating a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist. 

Which mind you wouldn’t even work as a solution for that problem because that’s not how Anet said alliances would have worked. No voting would exist. The guild leader from that guild would have kicked the member, which would have kicked him from the alliance.

Edited by Dawdler.8521
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

new tags being kicked from their Comm/Alliance guild for tagging up

Sounds insane, since usually there are not enough commanders, but suppose there's some crazy people in game.

Maybe those tags  are looking for an alliance?

Edited by ArchonWing.9480