youve added some great things to vault rewards

Just now, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

And Sobx , that said that people should buy it from the TP , if they dont like the journey

I say we cut the middleman , and even free 200 login Cb , people still need to do the content , so its not free

If, hypothetically, you could get a GoB for just logging in then the GoB would essentially be free. I add the qualifier, "essentially," because I do understand that the player would need a computer, need electricity, need an internet connection, and need to press the login button, and need to click on the button to spend the AA. So not completely free, but essentially so.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Ashen.2907 said:

If, hypothetically, you could get a GoB for just logging in then the GoB would essentially be free. I add the qualifier, "essentially," because I do understand that the player would need a computer, need electricity, need an internet connection, and need to press the login button, and need to click on the button to spend the AA. So not completely free, but essentially so.

Then after you get free Gob ?

Keep daily login for 200 more days fro an extra Gob ?

(personally i want to collect all the GoB , sucrificsing my Astral> gold conversion)

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 5

7 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

And Sobx , that said that people should buy it from the TP , if they dont like the journey

That's what I said, true. What does it have to do with anything you're quoting now?

• Like 2

If you are so eger to tell people to buy from the TP , then i dont see a problem why not to cut the middleman 😛

I'll need you to walk me through the logic you attempted to use while typing out this sentence, because I don't understand it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

KK , i am sorry . I understand that some people loose money if they dont sell their TP stash

I'm not even selling legendaries on tp, your theories are bad and what you wrote above makes no sense. You're saying "x said y!" and then continue with a disjointed "so we should...[whatever you want]". It doesn't make any sense to me, so I'm asking for you to clarify what logic you used while typing out that sentence. Otherwise, maybe stop with the nonsense while bringing up unrelated quotes as if that somehow supports what you want. It's weird.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1