Will Wizard's Vault Legacy Rewards still be available after the expansion release and some other questions about Janthir Wilds

Firstly, will Wizard's Vault Legacy Rewards still be available after Janthir Wilds launches? I asked people in-game about this, but received confusing answers. Some people say they will be available, some say they won't, and some say nothing is known. So what will it be like?

Secondly, if I don't buy the expansion, will I still have access to Wizard's Vault and the rewards there, including new ones, if any?

Thirdly, will there be any option to self-decorate Homestead. In the sense that I didn't have to arrange decorations like blocks and the game decorated my property itself. As I mentioned in one thread, I think I have about 5 strongholds in Swtor and they are empty even though I have hundreds of decorations because I can't decorate the stronghold to make it look good. Or maybe there will be an option to ask a friend to decorate your Homestead?

Fourthly, will this fantastic skin for Warclaw be available in the game or is it just promotional material?

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/announcing-guild-wars-2-janthir-wilds/

the picture in Warclaw section.

Fifthly, what is more profitable: unblocking Warclaw today (yes, I can do that) or waiting until August 20

• Confused 3

From what is known to me today:
=> 1. The legacy reward mantra AFAIK is that they will still be available (at a higher price than in their original season). I don't think they will double down on the cost of SotO rewards and charge another patch of AA
=> 2. Right we have SotO exclusives; I assume there will be JAW exclusives (or those that will only be availabe for those will all expansions). There is one of the armour (skin) sets in a preview video that will be from the WV. I belive that will be JAW exclusive.
=> 3. You mean an "auto-decorate" for e.g. Chaar themes ? No. You can bring friends and have them decorate for you.
=> 4. IDK
=> 5. You will get "free" 250 Skirmish tickets if you have the Warclaw from WvW already unlocked. There is a post by Ruby (Roy?) about that in the WvW forums IIRC

Yes, the rewards in Legacy Rewards will still be available, as it has been said many times, even before the release of Soto. It takes about 10 seconds to find that.

WV replaced the old daily system and as it has been said many times, even before release it will be available to people who don't own the latest expansion.. like how it is already, it took the same 10 seconds to find that out.

Your answer to the 5th question is literally pinned in General Discussions..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Darves.6798 said:

This is not the answer to my question. This is the response: what you will get on August 20 if you unlock Warclaw earlier. The question was what is more profitable, unlocking Warclaw now or waiting until August 20?

Took me another ~10 seconds to google it for you.

But, since you seem to not want to figure things out on your own. 250 Skirmish Tickets take ~12hours and 30 minutes compared to ~8 hours max if you want to get the Warclaw, however the Warclaw can be lowered to 5 hours or less through boosters. I assume you haven't set foot in WvW yet and thus earn the least amount of PiPs.

So, yes, getting the Warclaw now is worth it over getting it afterwards, in my eyes.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

I assume you haven't set foot in WvW yet and thus earn the least amount of PiPs.

So, yes, getting the Warclaw now is worth it over getting it afterwards, in my eyes.

You're assuming wrong. I have set foot in WvW hundreds of times, I have completed the Warclaw reward track, and I have Warclaw armor parts in the bank. I just need to go to the vendor and buy the rest. So that's why I asked what is more profitable. But thank you for your answer

• Confused 2

35 minutes ago, Darves.6798 said:

Well, the people I asked don't know either, that's why I asked on the forum, maybe someone can give me an answer.

As there are already videos of anet partners who use the skin in their preview videos, it would be strange to not make it available after the release.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Darves.6798 said:

Firstly, will Wizard's Vault Legacy Rewards still be available after Janthir Wilds launches? I asked people in-game about this, but received confusing answers. Some people say they will be available, some say they won't, and some say nothing is known. So what will it be like?

Secondly, if I don't buy the expansion, will I still have access to Wizard's Vault and the rewards there, including new ones, if any?

Thirdly, will there be any option to self-decorate Homestead. In the sense that I didn't have to arrange decorations like blocks and the game decorated my property itself. As I mentioned in one thread, I think I have about 5 strongholds in Swtor and they are empty even though I have hundreds of decorations because I can't decorate the stronghold to make it look good. Or maybe there will be an option to ask a friend to decorate your Homestead?

Fourthly, will this fantastic skin for Warclaw be available in the game or is it just promotional material?

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/announcing-guild-wars-2-janthir-wilds/

the picture in Warclaw section.

Fifthly, what is more profitable: unblocking Warclaw today (yes, I can do that) or waiting until August 20

1. https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/discover-the-wonders-within-the-wizards-vault-in-guild-wars-2-secrets-of-the-obscure/ "Reward longevity: The rewards in the Wizard’s Vault rotate every few months, but any cosmetic rewards introduced through the Wizard’s Vault will remain available. When they’re no longer part of the most recently updated offerings, those rewards will go into a legacy tab of the reward shop, where they’ll remain available for purchase for astral acclaim (although at a higher price). Our goal in doing this is to alleviate player anxiety about timed rewards—if something comes into the vault when it’s not a good time for you to be playing much, it’ll still be there for you later. "
  2. Yes
  3. the Homestead will come with some basic furnishing pre-placed, but there is no option for the game to auto-decorate your homestead for you; you caqn have friends decorate your homestead with you, however you will need to be in your homestead at the same time.
  4. No one can answer that
  5. @IAmNotMatthew.1058answered your question correctly, the pinned topic does infact answer your question; no i'm not going to read it for you.
  • Haha 1

1. -> it would really surprise me, if the legacy rewards became unavailable, since the whole point of them is to stay available.

2. -> You have access to the wizards vault even if you don't have any expansion. Some of the rewards and objectives will be locked, but most of it is available. Should work the same with Janthir.

3. -> As far as I know: No. they might add a randomize homestead thing at some point, like they have for the wardrobe, but I don't think that will produce anything good. It is almost a given thought, that there will be people offering to decorate homesteads, kinda like real live interior designers. You'll be able to hire one of them. Or ask a friend.

4. -> Yes. I would be very surpsrised if I am worng on this. They used this skin in all there promational material, so that's almost garenteed to be the one you'll get form the Janthir method to unlock the warclaw, or as the kodan call them, journeykin. Similar to the kryptis skyscale skin you get from SotO.

On 8/14/2024 at 7:08 PM, Gorani.7205 said:

=> 5. You will get "free" 250 Skirmish tickets if you have the Warclaw from WvW already unlocked. There is a post by Ruby (Roy?) about that in the WvW forums IIRC

Really? When I saw how easy it will be to get the warclaw, I regretted unlocking it the other day. But in the light of this, I am not miffed about it anymore.

1 hour ago, Maienstern.2154 said:

Really? When I saw how easy it will be to get the warclaw, I regretted unlocking it the other day. But in the light of this, I am not miffed about it anymore.

+ a Warmachine Weapon Skin (if you are into fashion wars or are a completist)