Sip Coffee Emote Twitch Reward Not Delivered

I personally never got the mini pet stuff and while I got the tome to unlock the /sipcoffee emote and I used it, it never actually unlocked the emote and simply tells me it's a promo item only when I try to use it.

• ArenaNet Staff

Okay everyone, I've got an update for you! Our Customer Support team has been working hard on a way to get this taken care of quickly for all of you who have been impacted by the issue. And they've got a solution ready to go. 

All players impacted by this issue will receive their missing Twitch Drops within 12 hours of receiving their first Twitch Drop in the mail. This is an automated process--you do not need to contact support. You can read more here

Thank you all for your patience on this--we'll have you sipping coffee and wearing quaggan backpacks as soon as possible. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

5 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Okay everyone, I've got an update for you! Our Customer Support team has been working hard on a way to get this taken care of quickly for all of you who have been impacted by the issue. And they've got a solution ready to go. 

All players impacted by this issue will receive their missing Twitch Drops within 12 hours of receiving their first Twitch Drop in the mail. This is an automated process--you do not need to contact support. You can read more here

Thank you all for your patience on this--we'll have you sipping coffee and wearing quaggan backpacks as soon as possible. 

YAY! Thank you very much! 😍  I can confirm I just logged in and found mail with the /sipcoffee emote *happy dance*

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Yay! I got my Fuzzy Quaggan Hat skin immediately upon logging in.
Thanks for the update!

• Like 2

Just wanted to update that I've received my missing /sipcoffee item from Support. Thank you so much for both resolving the issue and being so communicative on this forum. 🙂 Because I did not even think to put a Ticket in, forgot that was even a thing, ha.

Really appreciate it.

Best,

S.

Edited by Shazirah.8350
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Thanks for the update Rubi. And thanks to the support team for taking care of this. Got my mini pet bundle. Sipping coffee while my Icebrood Ogre walks around :)

Seems still bugged?
Finished the Drops ~ 13h ago  but didn´t get the Pirate Cosmetic Bundle via mail (all over drops arrived) - logged off for the night in hope that it would arrive when i go back online but it is still not delivered

For me it worked correctly. (Though at least another thread indicates that something might be wrong for some people. A person reported getting more - ending up with 3 times the pirate items on one account. And getting an additional reward with the minis.)

I had only been missing the pirate items - which I received in a mail. (No other stuff. Other stuff correctly received directly when claimed at Twitch including the emote.)

On 8/22/2024 at 2:09 PM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

I got everything except the pirate set and I wasn't going to bother support about it since I was just after the emote anyway. It was a pleasant surprise to get it! Might have to play around with it now. Let them know I appreciate them. Thanks for the update. 👋

Eh, I watched 7 hours yesterday and was going to watch the remaining 3 hours now while playing so I logged in and saw I got a mail with the emote + pirate bundle while I have 3 hours left to watch. Not complaining about it, just letting you know something is still off :classic_wink: