Where are the rest of the decorations they showcased in the playthrough?

Are the armor and weapon stands already in the game? I found some armor stands to build the its a knight and I can not place my armor there. It think there will more to come and new mastery tiers coming up with the next patches.

My guess is that they are locked behind Handiworker 400. Right now we are Handiworker 300.

My plush sofa! My Jokos! My Djinn teleporters! Why do you hide? Nearly every fancy looking fountain and wall is missing. Every fancy long table. Lots of stuff that basically feels like advanced decorations.

That beautiful preview video we saw? With the devs showing off the lighthouse and little town and whatnot? Yeah...would've been nice had there been a big disclaimer: "Not all decorations shown will be available at launch."

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Category:Handiworker_recipes

I'm not seeing any walls or floor tiles or racetrack tiles or whatnot here. 😕 If they're coming in a future update, that's fine, but I wish we could have gotten a little heads-up just to avoid the frustrated disappointment. So that's a huge feature of my homestead that's going to have to wait months...

4 hours ago, Miriam.9241 said:

Are the armor and weapon stands already in the game? I found some armor stands to build the its a knight and I can not place my armor there. It think there will more to come and new mastery tiers coming up with the next patches.

That was a feature that had to be delayed thanks to (I think) unforeseen bugs cropping up; it will be in an upcoming release. In its place we got the improved gathering system, which was originally supposed to come later.

• Confused 1