Lowland Shore: Hide and Seek seems to be bugged

Heyo, I tried to complete the adventure "Hide and seek challenge" where you have to find 12 cubs in 5 minutes with fixed positions.

After hours of trying to find the last one, I asked someone who already completed the 12 where the last one was - it seems to have disappeared. The position that seems to be missing right now is north of the Sleuth Brawlfields POI, west of the announcers stage. 

Anyone else? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Can confirm that actually switching maps helped me. In particular: joined the LFG group with people located in different instance of the same map and joined them in their instance.

After that restarted the Adventure and went straight to the arena-based bear, it was there.

Whatever the bug is, I am under the impression that the cubs need to be found in a certain order, because after pretty much all my tries so far after 4 or 5 found the others can't be interacted with (no spyglass icons).

So turns out that the problem is the teams assigned to the cubs.

When players are made hostile to the bears in the training grounds, they are put in a team that is hostile against the team those training bears belong to, but it also makes them hostile to the team the cubs are in.  Because of that, the cubs are being cleaved by players using skills in the training grounds.

This will be easily solved by assigning the cubs a team that is seen as neutral by players who have their team switched on the training grounds.

• ArenaNet Staff

I've got an update for you on this! We just added a fix to that one cub near the training grounds and if you were missing that one, you can go and get it now!

This fix did not require a game update, so you do not need to update your game/wait for a game update--you can go get it right now!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

I've got an update for you on this! We just added a fix to that one cub near the training grounds and if you were missing that one, you can go and get it now!

This fix did not require a game update, so you do not need to update your game/wait for a game update--you can go get it right now!

Here I thought he/she was just really good at hiding!