Ursus oblige refund

In the last patch, you changed the price from collection item for the fallen star quest from 160 ursus oblige to 50.

While the change is nice, I feel a bit scammed right now, having bought one of it. We are talking as a 330 currency difference for the 3 if someone bought them all, that's not trivial, a relic is 250, for reference. And it's not like those who buy it got any early access to it, that thing is like 2 days old.

• Confused 2

I bought them by that price, but honestly, I didn't know the ursus obligue existed, it happens that I already had that quantity. For playing quietly along the day. I don't feel scammed or bothered by the price reduction because it wasn't a high inverstment to begin with. 

Maybe if I would have been farming days to collect them, yeah. But that wasn't the case. And today I'm again a 380 coins, so... for what? Good for the ones who come behind, I don't need refund and I'm happy with my ascended spear. 😁

• Like 1

Agreed with @Adngel.9786, practically drowning in honey at this point (a delicious way to die).

Sure, I don't have enough to buy all the weapons, but you can get those from the TP for like 8g-9g/set already anyways, and the recipes are all 1-time buy

If anything, Urses Oblige are gonna end up as a cheap way for me to buy Sharpening Stones.... which is hilarious that we're basically taking this handcrafted artistic currency, making direct eye contact with the Kodan who made it, and then scraping a blade against it

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Shuzuru.3651 said:

In the last patch, you changed the price from collection item for the fallen star quest from 160 ursus oblige to 50.

While the change is nice, I feel a bit scammed right now, having bought one of it. We are talking as a 330 currency difference for the 3 if someone bought them all, that's not trivial, a relic is 250, for reference. And it's not like those who buy it got any early access to it, that thing is like 2 days old.

yes, is trivial. Just play more lol