Issue with skill 3 on Warclaw when digging for treasure chests

You can use sniff (skill 2) to look for treasure chest and dig them up. It's when I dig them up by pressing skill 2 that it activates skill 3 as well. It looks like it's pressed and lags but it keeps going in that state forever. When I get off the Warclaw this effect continues on my weapon skill 3. I can stop it by using weapon skill 3 (pressing skill 3 on the Warclaw doesn't solve it). 

This happens every time I dig up a treasure.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Gehenna.3625 said:

You can use sniff (skill 2) to look for treasure chest and dig them up. It's when I dig them up by pressing skill 2 that it activates skill 3 as well. It looks like it's pressed and lags but it keeps going in that state forever. When I get off the Warclaw this effect continues on my weapon skill 3. I can stop it by using weapon skill 3 (pressing skill 3 on the Warclaw doesn't solve it). 

This happens every time I dig up a treasure.

I am having this exact same issue, so that's defiantly NOT  hardware issue, this only started since Janthir wilds patch last week,    when mounted on any mount or using Skiff or fishing 3rd action button is fine works as it should, mount Warclaw and NOTHING happens, that's an issue with Warclaw since patch,  

I have yesterday rebound every key to DEFAULT, { which is default C and  V still does not work, deleted "data" file in app data, repaired game files etc , done everything and still when on Warclaw AND ONLY WARCLAW mount action button is bugged, if I bind it to a key were it does finally work it messes up with the Skiff and fishing binds

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, willow.8209 said:

i have the same issue

Seems a lot have issues with this since patch there multiple threads concerning issues with Warclaw  lance action button, but its not on the "known issues" post which it should be, this is NOT a "user" error I have done everything except completely delete the game from my PC  and EVERY file associated with it from my PC and redownload the whole game fresh which in my opinion is a little extreme,

• 3 weeks later...