Hlmestead Decorations

Just to let you know, I will not be using this lame decoration UI, first of all you can only decorate once a week when you craft items, next you need to travel around to different location

in order to get things done.  The interface with the guild decoration is the same, if you want me to use the homestead from this point on, you will unlock the re;finer to be access all the time

and not locked out for a week, that is the stupidest decision you guys have ever made.  People like to decorate and limiting to once a week..... well shame on you.

AGAIN: I WILL NOT BE USING YOUR HOMESTEAD OPTION, ive deleted all the decoration from it and it will remain barren until something is done with the interface.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

40 minutes ago, levelmakerguru.7210 said:

Just to let you know, I will not be using this lame decoration UI, first of all you can only decorate once a week when you craft items, next you need to travel around to different location

in order to get things done.  The interface with the guild decoration is the same, if you want me to use the homestead from this point on, you will unlock the re;finer to be access all the time

and not locked out for a week, that is the stupidest decision you guys have ever made.  People like to decorate and limiting to once a week..... well shame on you.

AGAIN: I WILL NOT BE USING YOUR HOMESTEAD OPTION, ive deleted all the decoration from it and it will remain barren until something is done with the interface.

What do you mean by once a week?

Homestead is designed to be a long term, game wide commitment. There are decorations that can't be crafted unless you own certain expansions and even living world episodes. The limited refinement process sucks, but that is to prevent the market from going into chaos.

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, Solomon Darkfury.3729 said:

What do you mean by once a week?

he means you can only process so much mats once a week into refined mats. and the kicker to that is most the decs i saw (not all) use 20-30 refined mats per 1 decoration so if your storage is only 250. you won't be making many decs unless you like playing inventory wars like you do on ESO. and have full bank tabs of just refined mats. you can of course buy the storage expander (which also might be anets strat) but i have 1500 storage and its not enough imo.

for those that want everything now, yea nopes , that not this. wait a few months crafting decs you want and over time you'll have plenty of decs to choose from. that is if you're a minecrafter that wants to build the USS ENTERPRISE FULL SIZE in your homestead sort of architect. 😄 though idk if they fixed the objects too close problem. i'm thinking not???

Edited by Kelly.7019

51 minutes ago, Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

Homestead is designed to be a long term, game wide commitment. There are decorations that can't be crafted unless you own certain expansions and even living world episodes. The limited refinement process sucks, but that is to prevent the market from going into chaos.

i like when the market goes into chaos though. 😄 

I still think i haven't hoarded enough mats, but i don't have any more room to store them because of the timegate on crafting refined mats.

Plus when you upgrade (do this first)!!! it cuts the required mats in half, then half again so instead of wasting all yer mats to start you can wait till you've mapped a little and instead of say 8 of an item to refine into 1 refine mat, its 1 of an item. for fiber anyways there are a tons of plant material to choose from. If you upgrade first i'd wager lots of people who play regularly will have enough mats just in their inventories to craft stuff.