Hotkey for the homestead portal?

Hi,

perhaps I need new glasses or is there really no way to set a hotkey for the homestead portal? You can set hotkeys for the other things of this small popup with fishing, skiff, personal waypoint, but the homestead portal is missing in the list. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Parasite.5389 said:

there are 6 keybinds for Mastery skills, and 6 mastery skills, pick one

Unfrotunately, the "Mastery Skills" section does not have a dedicated keybind option for "Summon Conjured Doorway", which was obviously mentioned in the original post.

Edited by holodoc.5748
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, Manasa Devi.7958 said:

Set the mastery skill to homestead and use the general mastery keybind. Should work as long as you never click the little button again.

this isn't helpful as we still then need to deal with the tiny menu button to do other masteries. for instance, i fish a LOT, and also now use my homestead a lot. i'm not going to make myself click the (tiny tiny) masteries menu button every single time i want to bring out my fishing rod, which when you're fishing and moving to different spots is often. the skiffs have a hotkey but they're also part of that mastery menu.

they either need to make the mastery picker menu button more than 2 pixels big, or let us assign hotkeys to each one.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

15 minutes ago, Xenianth.5832 said:

this isn't helpful as we still then need to deal with the tiny menu button to do other masteries. for instance, i fish a LOT, and also now use my homestead a lot. i'm not going to make myself click the (tiny tiny) masteries menu button every single time i want to bring out my fishing rod, which when you're fishing and moving to different spots is often. the skiffs have a hotkey but they're also part of that mastery menu.

they either need to make the mastery picker menu button more than 2 pixels big, or let us assign hotkeys to each one.

You can set fishing to its own separate keybind. The general mastery can be defaulted to homestead then set to a hotkey. No mastery icon clicking then required

It's a workaround which pretty much does what it needs to until they add the option in (which I'm pretty certain they will)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Randulf.7614 said:

You can set fishing to its own separate keybind. The general mastery can be defaulted to homestead then set to a hotkey. No mastery icon clicking then required

It's a workaround which pretty much does what it needs to until they add the option in (which I'm pretty certain they will)

OH! i re-checked settings and see there's an option to set fishing as its own keybind now. since when has that been available? i don't think it was an option when EoD released; they added the skiff keybind option in a patch later after launch, right?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Xenianth.5832 said:

OH! i re-checked settings and see there's an option to set fishing as its own keybind now. since when has that been available? i don't think it was an option when EoD released; they added the skiff keybind option in a patch later after launch, right?

June 28th 2022 I believe was when skiffs, fishing and jade bot waypoint got the keybinds option

"Created new input bindings for each skill in the Mastery menu that can be used as shortcuts to activate each skill."

Not sure why another mastery (homestead) was missed again, but it'll likely be fixed

Edited by Randulf.7614
  • Like 1