How can my girlfriend join me in my team if I am new to a guild and she isn't and now we are on opposite teams?

Zepiuz.6713

I joined a guild last week before the team reset. My girlfriend tried joining said guild but they are full. After the reset, my girlfriend and I are now on different WvW teams, I am on green and she is on blue. How can we play together? Do we have to wait 1 week like before?

Edit: Additional info, we are both in Isle of Janthir world

Edited by Zepiuz.6713

41 minutes ago, Zepiuz.6713 said:

I joined a guild last week before the team reset. My girlfriend tried joining said guild but they are full. After the reset, my girlfriend and I are now on different WvW teams, I am on green and she is on blue. How can we play together? Do we have to wait 1 week like before?

Edit: Additional info, we are both in Isle of Janthir world

Guild max is 500, if they are out of space you will need to find a new Guild or a new girlfriend. Re-sorts are 4 weeks. IoJ, as all servers, no longer exists except as a ghost in the machine in the background. If you are in different guilds, which was used for the sort, you can try and have them submit a ticket to support to be moved but without being in the same guild they might not accept the move. You might be better off to change your guild to match theirs and have yourself submit a ticket to move to their server. In the end, for next sort you both need to have the same WvW guild selected 2 days prior to the sort to ensure you are on the same team.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Guild max is 500

8 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Re-sorts are 4 weeks. IoJ, as all servers, no longer exists except as a ghost in the machine in the background. 

These are reasons I really question buying gems every expansion, Stockholm is strong to have me supporting asinine half-implemented kitten like this.

Anyway OP, nothing to do for now but wait for a slot to open up in whatever mega guild you are joining, or both of you find a different guild to be shuffled randomly in together.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1